Chapter 2:P

Sorry I haven't uploaded in weeks, but I was busy between practise, going back to school (I'm a freshman now!!), and chilling with Isabel, Claudia, and Andrea... I truley am sorry for not uploading sooner. I'm probably the worst right now. So to hopefully win you all loving readers back, I left a little gif for you... remember I Love You    -Zayn Malik and Faythe_xx

But I have been planing this chapter for weeks now, so I hope you all enjoy.... LOVE YOU!! Oh and I thought I should give all of my readers a nickname. So how about my Zebra's?? Don't Judge Me! Stupid I know, but I love Zebra's, so how about it? If any of you don't like it, then go ahead and leave a comment below, so we can come up with a better nickname, together? I would love to get to know mah LOVELY READERS! Please and Thank You♥

Love, Faythe:)

Emily's POV

We drove to the concert. In the car I tried my best to cover up my scar. The one Chris gave me a while back. I still had a thin white line. I put foundation, powder, you name it. I think I finally got it covered up.

When we got there they let us in pretty quickly if you ask me... Andrea led me to the front of the stadium. We took our front row seats. We patiently waited for the rest of the stadium to fill up.

Once the stadium filled up the lights went out. A loud but deep voice says, "One Direction." Right away the spot lights turn on center stage and the boys say, "Hi, were One Direction." The screams escaped my mouth without any control. Andrea starred at me and I just shrugged. She smiled then she screamed along with me. As soon as the screames died down a bit the boys started to sing...

 They started singing Save You Tonight. We both started singing along. Before we knew it we were out of our seats dancing to the beat. We probably looked like idiots making a fool out of ourselfs. Everyone decided to dance along, too. The song ended. The five men on stage were laughing their asses off! I wonder why? But then I looked over to Andrea, and I saw why they were laughing. We looked like phsycopaths dancing (well it looked more like having sedures). I felt my cheeks boil. I smiled up at the boys. Liam saw me- OMG! LIAM FREAKING PAYNE SAW ME! FANGIRL MOMENT! AHHH! okay I'm good.

Liam saw me. He turned over to the boys and they huddled. I gave Andrea a questioning look and she shrugged me off. I suddenly saw the boys pull apart from their group hug, and Liam spoke into the microphone.

"Alright, well we saw the most 'amazing' dancing during this last song. And we want to congradulate those two girls for the best dancing we have seen so far! These two young ladies are-"

"Now Liam, I don't think we should just say it in front of everyone! Maybe we can get them on stage for a quick entertanement?" Harry interupted Liam while wiggling his eyebrows on the last part.

"Okay, well you two." he pointed at me and Andrea, "Come on up. Don't be shy."

I felt my eyes wide open. I was shocked. I didn't move a muscle. Andrea rolled her eyes, then reached for my arm. She pulled me up to the stage. I felt my knees go weak. I was about to pass out! No! Emily! Don't make a fool out of yourself!

We finally reached the top of the stage. The boys came and hugged us. I was hugging One Direction!

"What's your name, love?" Louis said pointing the microphone at Andrea, before anyone could say anything. I laughed at the sight of Andrea go tomato red. I know she liked Louis. Well when she wasn't obsessing over him, she would talk about all the boys.

"Andrea. Andrea Anderson," she said in her gental voice.

"What a beautiful name," Louis said looking up and down Andrea. I chuckled to myself.

"Alright Lou, before you start drowling over the girl... What's your name?" Zayn said looking over at me. Niall was closer, so he pointed his microphone to me. I was about to reach it when I accidentaly touched Niall's hand. I felt light fireworks explode through my arm. I was shocked. Niall looked at me. Into my eyes. I looked back into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Niall! The lovely girl hasn't answered yet." Liam said. Niall shook his head to 'wake up' then said, "Your name, love?"

"Emily Murray," I said shyly.

"Amazing," I heard Liam say.

"Well give it up to our lovely ladies!" Harry said.

Everyone cheered. I heard some rude comments, but I don't care. I was standing next to One Direction! The boys explained that Andrea and I had to stay on stage, and meet them after. So we listened and just stood by them singing along.

"Alright, this next song goes to Andrea and Emily," Zayn said.

They started singing One Thing.

Me and Andrea jumped together in exitement when the boys weren't looking. We didn't want them seeing us fangirling. I continued singing along then I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. What the?

Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.

Niall sang as he kissed my cheek when he finished then went back to party with the boys. I think I'm going to be sick. Niall Horan just sang to me. I'm going to faint then die then come back to life then faint again. Andrea was laughing so hard. She didn't even notice Louis singing to her.

Something's gotta give now 'cos I'm dying just to know your name

I turned Andrea around to face him.

And I need you here with me now 'cos you've got that one thing.

As soon as he finished the lyrics 'one thing' she hopped on him and kissed him! WHAT THE HELL! That's my husband, remember?!

I was about to pull Andrea off him when I saw Louis kissing back. Oops. That wasn't in my fantasy. They let go of the kiss, and Louis pecked her one last time on the lips before he went back to continue singing.

I mentally slapped myself.... WHY IN THE NAME OF HOLY DIRECTION DID I NOT THINK OF THAT?!

I felt Andrea's arms wrap around me. I whispered something into her ear. She quickly nodded in agreement.

Time to delete our Twitter Accounts... Still totally worth it!