_04/

As I was walking home alone from school still thingking about the hibiscus flower that I found in my room, was it Jeffrey's doing? Why would he do that? Full of thoughts of Jeff I almost forgot about the coming haloween party. I paused in front of a botique store in front of me staring at the black and white dress from earlier with blank eyes.

I was taken by suprise by a man who suddenly spoke.

"Hello~"- He said with a smile that is overated that gave me an impression that hes a freak. I just tilted my head in response.

He chuckled.

ew

"You've been staring at this dress, do you like it?"- Now that he mentioned it, do I like it? by the look of it its too daring, too revealing. I dont think it would suit me.

"I think it would really suit you. Wanna try it inside?" -He asked with a malicious low voice. I tilted my head even more with a confused face. I dont really wanna go that far and this guy is really creeping me out.

"I dont really have anything--"- The man cut me off as he held my arms with his hands sliding it down slowly that send me shivers.

"Ill give it to you.
If--" - He held both of my arms in my forearms with both of his hands to prevent me on pushing him as he forced my body close to his face. He started kissing on the crook of my neck. I was breathing heavily, struggling as my arms begins to ache from all the force.

Oh god!

"No!.. Stop!"- Trying to push him away. In a situation like this, there only one thing to do. I kneed him and hit his crotch. He finally let go of me and folded on his knees in pain.

Motherfucker!

I ran away immediately as far as possible, I was so scared! No one ever dared to do that to me. Still feeling his wet muscle on my neck made me break down and cry. He probably left a mark on me. Im so discusted with myself!. I dont wanna go home, I dont want my mom to see me like this.

I went straight to a place where teenagers at my age gather there to have fun. It was a bar.. 'Where bands sing, the others drink and some kiss most of them piss' thats the password for you to get in by the way. It has a metal door and a peekhole for the man behind to see you and ask you the password. The man opened the door and immediately the loud music banged in my ears. I went to the counter but refuses to drink. I am sober since birth.

The place was not very spacious and every corner is dark the only source of light there was the stage and the counter.

The band started to play 'I dont know why' by Imagine dragons it made me smile just by witnessing and hearing such awesome band. Everyone danced some was still holding a can of beer raising it to the air as they dance. The band was pretty cute and just after they finished playing the song they played 'You can do magic' by America just right after it. I burst out of laughter because of that. The vocalist snapping his fingers both left and right as his body swayed with the rythm. I didnt actually noticed that he was already staring at me. He was Cole, yeah hes pretty cool but I dont think we'll work  out and why would we even work in the first place?!

"Nice makeup." He mention in the mic every one looked at me as I was startled quickly looking for my phone to look at my face. My eyeliner was running down my face, I just shrugged and snickered. Everyone chuckled others laughed. So what? I think its pretty cool. And I dont really know what to respond.

The band started to play 'False Pretence' by The red jumpsuit apparatus I started to join the crowd and party the night away.

I walked home pretty much tired not minding the thought that theres a killer anywhere around. As expected nothing happened to me.

Yknow what I think?

I think that, that killer is actually driving away far from this town to start anew again or flying to other nations and hell probably never come back as well as never kill anyone again.

I got home at 11. My mom was yelling at me telling me that I look like shit and its already freakin late. Of course I hid the hickey. I went straight to my room and wanted to yell from the top of my lungs but nothing seems to come out..

Jeff was there, he looked exactly like the one on the creepypasta. But he was only wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans and black converse. He was so pale like a paper.. He has a carved smile on but looking at it, it wasnt so deep to beable to show his teeths, only a fresh cut drawing a smile unlike the one on his victims. He had eyelids of couse he was Jeffrey McCracken and is a human being not a fictional character.

"Hello kitten."- Fuck! Goosebumps! I could feel my hair stand on its ends. I swallowed thickly as I stood there frozen. He really is here!

"You like this dress?"- He ask tilting his head to the right. How does he have that dress?! And how does he know about it? Was he stalking me all this time?! Holy shit!. But first I got to respond to his question for I know he is impatient. I dont really know but maybe if I answered 'no' he'll fucking slit my throat and fuck the wound.

I just nodded once.

"C'mere."- He motioned his left arm holding a knife while the other one holding the dress. I swallowed thickly again and slowly walked towards him.

"Closer."- I could tell hes grinning right at this moment he is already so close. I stepped even closer as i felt his hot breath on my face I shivered. He bended, his face on my ear, no.. my jaw, damn! His breath was tickling my neck. He chuckled before speaking.

"I want you to wear this tommorow..." -Ugh, why is his voice so scratchy and seductive? I want to push him away because I feels so wierd.

****
1089 words