*Suga*

10-13-18

AN: Hey, I hope everyone is doing well :) I hope you guys are liking these stories, I haven't  gotten any comments on these yet, I don't know if you guys are liking this or not, there is 27 reads on this though. I'll update Vampire Blood soon. This story is a little long, I left it on a cliffhanger lol, let me know if want a part 2 of it. Let me know if you guys want a Boyxboy short, and which ship etc you want, or if you really want one. Enjoy <3 Oh and next Saturday is my Birthday :)

Jungkook's POV

We were at our company BigHit, practicing our dancing etc. We were on a break, normally we would go out and eat somewhere but we were having really bad thunderstorms, and we couldn't leave, we have been so busy the last few days that this was a nice little break.

"Hey JK, come here." Hobi asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Have you noticed Suga acting weird?" asked Hobi.

"Yeah I have a little bit." I said to Hobi. Jimin walked over.

"What's going on?" asked Jimin. We looked at each other and then back at Jimin.

"You've noticed the recent weirdness with Suga right?" asked Hobi. Jimin thought from a moment, and he looked around, and looked back at us.

"Yeah I have, I don't know what's going on, but it's strange." Said Jimin. Suddenly the lights flickered and then a second later the lights went out.

"Shit!" yelled RM and he came running over to us with his flashlight on his phone, and then everyone else.

"There are back up lights or something right?" asked Jin.

"I don't know." I said to Jin. We all stood there for several minutes until one of our team members walked in.

"Everyone ok? When this happens, the whole building goes on lock down, sorry we aren't going anywhere for a while, sorry guys. We all groaned. I looked at Suga and he went and sat down on the floor by the mirror. But there was something I noticed about him, he looked paler then normal.

"Jimin, look at Suga, does he seem paler than normal?" I whispered to Jimin, he looked at Suga and he looked at me.

"Actually, yeah, he does, you think he's ok?" asked Jimin.
"I don't know." I said to Jimin.

"What are you guys whispering about?" asked Jin.

"That Suga looks more paler than normal." I said to Jin. Jin shook his head.

"Yeah I noticed." Said Jin.
"Noticed what?" asked RM.

"That Suga looks paler than normal." I whispering to RM.

"Yeah he definitely does though." Said RM. I looked at RM. And he rolled his eyes.
"Can you check on him please, since you are the leader." I said to RM smiling. RM sighed.

"Yeah I'll go and see if everything's ok. Said RM.

"Thank you." I said to him.

RM's POV

Jungkook wanted me to check on Suga. I started walking over to Suga and he looked up and he quickly got up and left the room. Jungkook ran over to me.

"Well I guess that didn't work." Said JK. I nodded, and I walked over to Jimin.

"Jimin, go talk to Suga, he left the room, you are a lot more closer to him recently." I said to Jimin. He nodded.