#RM#

8-2-19

AN: Yeah so I went there☺️, enjoy ☺️ Don't read if your under 18, but you probably will anyway lol.

Namjoon's POV

I walked by Hobi's bunk and his curtains were open, I looked in and he was playing a game on his phone. I stopped and looked at him, he looked up at me.

"What?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing, you mind if I come in with you?" I asked Hobi. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Sure, but we need to close the curtains when you come in, if we don't, we will have a bed full of people." said Hobi, I laughed.

"Probably or just Jimin." I said climbing over Hobi. Hobi laughed.

"So, what brings you to my bed?" asked Hobi.

"I don't know I need my Hobi time." I whispered to him, and he smiled. 

"I need my Joon time too." said Hobi patting my head. I snuggled up to him as he played on his phone more. I must have fallen asleep, I looked at the time and it was two hours later, Hobi was also asleep, I was about to go back to sleep when I notice the vain in his neck, I was on his right side and his was head was turned a little which caused the vain in his neck to poke out more, and that's all I could see, I had to turn on my side to not see it, but once I saw it I couldn't stop thinking about it, I turned back around and looked at it again. My mouth watered just looking at it, I heard a noise and I quickly closed my eyes. I heard the curtain move. I heard someone sigh.

"Joon's here, I really thought he got left behind for a minute." said Jin.

"I told you he was here; I just wasn't sure where." said JK. I opened my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I whispered. 

"No not anymore, I just wasn't sure where you were, I was checking to make sure everyone was here." Whispered Jin. I nodded.

"Go back to sleep." I whispered.

"Is Hobi ok?" whispered Jin.

"Yeah he's fine, I just felt like I hadn't had enough time with him lately." I whispered. Jin nodded and closed the curtain. I sighed and looked at the vain again and I swallowed hard, I closed my eyes trying not to think about it. An hour later I woke up and my fangs were poking my lip and I was breathing hard, Hobi was on his side now. I closed my eyes and focused on anything but his blood. He rolled over on his back now and he was doing his weird thing he does, where he rubs his arms in his sleep, I stared at him odd, and I tried close my eyes again.

(AN: They talked about that in a video lol)

30 minutes later

"Joon are you alright?" asked Hobi, I noticed my fangs were out again and I turned to my side, so he wouldn't see my eyes.

"Yeah why?" I asked. 

"You were breathing really hard, it freaked me out." said Hobi.

"I... was having a weird dream, I'm ok now." I said to Hobi. 

"Alright." said Hobi. 

An hour later

I felt something poke at me, and I swatted at it, and then I felt it poke at me again. Then my eyes shot open as I realized Hobi was poking at my fangs. Hobi gasped at me. I quickly sat up.

"I can explain, don't freak out please." I whispered to him. His eyes went wide, and he was breathing hard which didn't help.

"Those... are real... fangs." Whispered Hobi. I nodded.