20. I choose Namjoon

(I'm so sad This is the last chapter read my note at the end pls)

(I listened to all I think about is you by Ansel Elgort while writing this)

Yesterday was fun you enjoyed seeing Jimin's smile when Yoongi proposed. It made you realize something you need to tell Namjoon how you felt. It wasn't only because Jungkook was gay but while you were dating both Namjoon always had your heart and you never realized not till now. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him. Who knows how long you two will last but for now you wanted to be happy with him.

You walk out into the living room where all the boys are sitting. You and Jungkook had already planned how to tell him you chose him. Now was the time to do it.

"Jungkook You ready,".

"What now,".

"Yes,".

Jungkook grabs Taehyungs hand and brings him in front of everyone.

"What's going on," Namjoon looks confused

Jungkook leans in and kisses Taehyung. when they pull apart J-hope, Jin, and Namjoon are watching with their mouths hanging open.

"What the fuck is going on," Namjoon asked still confused.

"Well Jungkook is dating Taehyung," you say and sit next to him.

"Does that mean you're mine," He looks excited.

"Ye-," you don't get to finish your word before Namjoon starts kissing you.

"that's good because if not this would have been weird," He gets down on one knee "(y/n) I love you with all my heart will you marry me,".

You start to cry "Yes".

** 3 years later**

You and Namjoon are sitting on the couch with your twins one a boy one a girl they're one. Yoongi and Jimin are sitting on the other couch with the son they adopted he is 3. Jungkook and Taehyung are planning their wedding you guys were having a movie night. You get lost in thought for the first time no one interprets you.

you think back to how It started you wanted to live alone your happy that you didn't keep the house clean because then you wouldn't be as happy as you are today.

Hope you liked the story this is the last chapter. I don't want it to end but I feel like I should let you guys imagine what happens in the future. I am planning on making another story so you guys will have that soon. Please vote for my story.

A quote from RM/ Namjoon