Entertainment-10

Pluto's POV

"And she said 'Sorry sir, I'll get the syrup." One guy 'joked.'

I rolled my eyes. These niggas..

I sipped my 4th glass of wine and looked at the other people in the room. They looked all expensive and shit, like if you touched them, you'll have to buy them back or some crazy shit.

"And what about you Missy?" I looked and all of the mem stared at me.

What they looking at?

"Hmm?" I really wasn't listening to their dry ass jokes.

"They were wondering what you like to do." Ghem told me.

"Y'all really wanna know? I ain't that interestin'." I giggled.

"We would love to know." A guy said.

"Ight. I hit blunts, drink my alcohol, sleep, listen to music and sing. All those things keep me sane." I said.

"You sing? I would really love to hear." Some guy said.

"Me? Bruh, I ain't really tryna do that here." I said.

"Please Pluto." Ghem gave me them puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

I took a breath, ready to sing.

"No, not here. On the stage." Another guy told me, pointing towards the stage with musicians.

"I ain't that high class to be up there." I rose a brow.

"It doesn't matter Pluto, just one song." Ghem begged.

"Whatever Ahem, hold my drink for me." I put my wine in his hands and made my way over to the stage.

"Ay, goodnight. I'm Pluto, I've been begged by some rich guys to sing." I said to the person on the harp.

"Oh sure, what song?" He asked.

"Dead to me by Kali Uchis." I suggested.

He nodded and told the other musicians. I walked over to the mic and tapped it lightly, getting everyone's attention. They all stared up at me and walked closer. I easily picked out Ghem in the audience.

"Night, my name's Pluto and I will be singin'for you tonight." I said calmly, my chill vibe on and everythin'.

I looked back on the harpist and he nodded.

The harp started to play.

🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵

"~I don't know what you been told, see I am not your enemy. ~But if there's one thing that I know, is that you ain't a friend to me."

My eyes roamed around, Ghem stared at me in such awe.

"So don't, come for me, I wasn't, sent for you. ~Oh no, you re dead to me. ~Just don't, come for me, I won't, send for you. ~Oh no, you're dead to me. ~You're. ~Dead. ~To. ~Me."

I stared people right in their eyes as I sang. My eyes giving seductive looks, my hands slightly in the air, moving softly and slowly and my hips moving slowly.

"~Oh, you're dead to me. ~ You're dead to me, you're dead to me, you re dead to me."

My head slowly swayed side to side. Everyone's eyes were on me. I glanced at Ghem and his eyes were wide lips parted. He stared at me as if I was a God.

~What you say to me? I can't hear a thing. ~Try to talk some sense to myself but I won't listen. ~I'm what God made of me, no need to pretend. ~It's okay to disagree, we don't have to be friends."

I ended the song there. Everyone clapped for me and I gave a small smile.

"Another song!" Ghem shouted, giving me a smile.

Oh lord, this boy.
************************************