Yes, Daddy.

Changed the name from Quickie to Yes, Daddy... it felt right.

Hopefully every Sunday I can start updating?

I will never leave y'all hanging like that again, I promise.

***

"Harry! Would you like to read your text to the class, please?" This is the third time I've caught Harry texting this week.

"U-uh.. n-no, sir," the seventeen year old stuttered.

"It was a rhetorical question. Stand up please, so the whole class can hear you." I crossed my arms and barely leaned on the desk.

He stood and held his phone shakily in his hands. The young boy cleared his throat, "Um... Well.. my friend said, 'try not to get boner this time' and uh.." he cleared his throat again, "I s-said, 'I just can't help it.. Mr. T-Tomlinson is just so hot and'.. um.. well I said some other-"

"Just sit down, Harry," I said shaking my head and turning to face the board. During the rest of the lesson I couldn't help but think of the cute blush the lad had across his cheeks.

***

Ding ding

"Don't forget about tonight's homework! Harry, can I please see you for a second?"

A few of the students made the annoying "oohh" sound and I had to keep myself from rolling my eyes.

I stood by the door as the kids piled out of the class. Once all but Harry were gone, I shut and locked the door.

I looked at the 17 year old and raised my eyebrows. "So, Harold. Would you like to explain yourself?

He suddenly seemed much older as he smirked and shrugged, "I had to get your attention somehow, didn't I?"

My eyes opened wide in suprise and I couldn't help that my dick stirred in my pants. I slowly walked towards him, making him move back against my desk.

"Oh? And why on earth would you need my attention?" I got so close to him our chests were almost touching and my head was tilted back only slightly.

"Well, you see, you caused me this.. problem.." he placed his hands on my waist and roughly pulled my body to his to where I could feel his erection pressing agaist my lower stomach. ".. and I figured it would only be fair if you were to get rid of it.." he leaned down and nibbled my earlobe and I sucked in a sharp breath.

I snaked my hand between our bodies and firmly cupped the small tent in his pants. He let out a groan as I whispered, "This problem, Mr. Styles?"

He let out a tiny whimper as he bucked into my hand. "Yes.."

"Hm.." I began as I massaged the bulge, "Well, you've been very... naughty in my class. I think you need to be spanked for being such a bad boy." He let out a high pitched moan as his hands scrambled for purchase and gripped the desk behind him. "Would you enjoy that.. being punished like the naughty boy you are?"

"I-I yes, I mean-no, y-you- I want you t-to-"

"Spit it out love," I said as I leaned down to bite his hardened nipple through his shirt.

"O-oh fuck-"

"Naughty language."

He mumbled something that I couldn't quite understand. "What was that?"

"I said sorry...daddy."

This time it was my turn to groan at his choice of words. "How about this. Suck me off while I sit in my chair. If you're a good boy, I'll eat out while you're bent over my desk. How's that, Princess?"