Would you do the same?

HELLO!!!! Iam here to write another thought

AUDI: OMG WATS SHE GOING TO SAY

ME: heres a thought...

This is younge love....

I have a.... (well I don't know really I cant tell yet it could be love or a crush) on a boy. Hes the most sweetest, funny, tall, bernett, brown eyes, has the most adorable blush, and he fits into the category for me as "the perfect guy" hes strong but not too strong...

Now you know the man lets go set the scene

It's a night on a masquerade... I prep myself up and ready to tell the guy I like how I feel of him. My best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is there to she looks pretty... The guy dances with my best friend, and I reassure that I'm not for sure who he likes yet.... Finally he walks toward me and asks me to dance. Its perfect night, but in my heart I could feel that he likes my best friend... we are dancing and having fun. This is a perfect moment to tell him how I feel. But I did the most unspeakable thing in the world... I told him "I know you like my best friend. I respect that but I just want you to know that I like you and I wish for you to date my best friend..."

Did I do the right thing or should I have just kept my mouth closed and enjoy it as it lasted?

What would you do?

Im pretty sure most of you would not did what I did....

Tell me in the comment box below|

..............................................\/