Izuku's kindness

It was a regular day at U.A high but the strangest thing was that Aizawa Sensei was running pretty late. Everyone knew that Aizawa had sleeping problems they began to worry. Before they could send someone to inform principal Nedzu about Aizawa being late he walked in looking refreshed while holding a coffee.

Aizawa: Sorry I'm late class but before I begin today's lesson I'd like to thank Midoriya for giving me 2 dollars.

As everyone was confused as to why Izuku gave Aizawa money Iida was the one to ask.

Iida: Midoriya why did you give Aizawa Sensei 2 dollars?

Izuku: I thought he was homeless.

(Time rewind as Izuku explained what happened)

As Izuku was heading to school like regular he decided that he was going to stop at the convenience store and get some snacks so that he can share with his friends during lunch. As Izuku exited the store he saw a man laying on the ground with a familiar looking sleeping bag he shrugged it off and approached the man.

Izuku: excuse me sir I may not have much to spare but take these 2 dollars and get something warm to drink. It's tough these days but we gotta keep fighting

As the man didn't respond Izuku left the man money and walked to school like a regular day.

(Back to present)

Aizawa: Midoriya you have the kindest soul I've ever met and thanks for the coffee.

(A/N: I don't own the picture idk I thought it be easy to make a one shot using a comic so enjoy)