1

Mrs. Park was a sweet old lady. Fit, and one not to get sick. Though very lonely. So her family gave her a small kitten to keep her company. It's name was Suga. A male kitten, a runt, he was practically free since the owner had better kittens to sell compared to him. Not that he knew, all he knew was that he was given a small baby blue collar with a silver bell on it making the sweetest little jingles when he moved.

     Mrs. Park was overjoyed to have a kitten, especially right before moving time. Up to the mountains where there was less pollution for her bad lungs to breath. Suga didn't mind, he was sad when he was taken away from his mother and siblings, but the old human made him forget about things like that.

Hearing his owner call his name he ran his way over there, little legs running as fast as he could, his bell jingling wildly. Her voice came from the living room so that's where he went.

     Upon entering the room he couldn't see his owner so he looked around, tilting his head when he didn't see her. Ears perking up, he heard his owners voice again! But where? He took a few steps and looked left, hearing his name again. He gave a little meow of confusion, he heard his owner, but couldn't find his owner! He let out a meow of distress before hearing his owners voice with the door sliding open at the same time.

     Looking to the right this time, he saw the door open and his owner come through. Letting out a bunch of 'mews' he ran over to her, only tripping a few times this time. Mrs. Park laughed at her kitten's silliness and him tripping, she decided to take pity on the small creature and pick him up.

"Ah my poor Suga, could you not find me?" She asked as she gently used her fingers to scratch behind Suga's ears, then going under his small chin, making him purr. Suga kept purring not really watching where the lady was taking her, so when he felt a small gust of wind on his face he was not expecting to see the outside on the little porch the old woman usually spends her nice days out on.

He wasn't allowed outside most of the time, saying that he would wander off so he usually was in his little play room all day only going to the kitchen to get something to eat or drink from his bowl's. Then if he was too lazy to go all the way back to his room, he would sleep on the floor right beside the glass doors, letting himself bask in the morning and early afternoon sunlight.

 Then if he was too lazy to go all the way back to his room, he would sleep on the floor right beside the glass doors, letting himself bask in the morning and early afternoon sunlight

He was also surprised when he was set down on the smooth wood, looking up at his owner he let out a soft meow. Mrs. Park just smiled, "it's such a nice day isn't it Suga?" She asked the small kitten, Suga blinked up to her deciding to rub against her ankles, he didn't like the way she was talking, she had a strange emotion in her voice, sadly he couldn't tell what it was.

"Go and play now Suga. Just don't go off the porch." the elderly woman called as she sat down on the chair. She watched as Suga wandered around the porch, making sure to call him back when he got to close to the edge of the porch. As Suga entertained himself by running across the porch, Mrs. Park helped herself to watch the small kitten, after awhile she slowly felt the medicine kick in and fell asleep.