The Beginning of Darkness

-

THE ORIGIN OF THE
EVIL TRIBE

-

Written by Annoyingmous

Before the universe was created. There was nothing. Just pitch black and cold vast nothingness. Nothing was  everything.
Thousands of theories and stories still remain unknown and  unconfirmed.

Suddenly everything happened in a flash.
Humanity was created and everything suddenly went mystical. Everything wonderful. Humans evolved, inch by inch. Their beliefs grew stronger. They worshipped different animals by their appearances. It was at this time during the age of knowing the vast planet Earth.

Christianity, and other religions suddenly were introduced to different countries and spread easily.

  A tribe of 12 people worshipped no animal, even God, but they appreciated the opposite of Light. The pitch black origin was yet to exist once again.

- HIDDEN CAVE, UNKNOWN LOCATION -

Tribe Priest :

  Do you believe in Faith my children?

Do you believe the existence of Light and
Darkness being enemies.Fear nothing, for we celebrate both and shall deliver your pure souls to create a new foundation of terror.

Our faith is different from the rest and
We will make a change. To only deliver truth.

" WE OFFER YOU THESE PURE LADIES TO YOUR EXISTENCE, FOR YOU ONLY DELIVER NOTHING BUT TRUTH AND POWER. WE, YOUR CHILDREN, WILL MARK AS YOUR GATEWAY AND BRING UNDERWORLD WITH YOU."

"Please.. spare our lives.."
The sacrifices begs for mercy.

Your soul will be spared my children.

NOW, D I E AND BE ONE WITH THE GREAT EVI-

-

- The Romanians entered the scenerio -

Opriți-l chiar acolo!
(Stop it right there)

Tribe Priest :

et nunc sera!..
(It's too late now!)

- A sudden quake have emerged. -

A black gateway have risen up from the ground with the terror sensation. The gate stood still and stopped. The tribe were excited but suddenly the romanians cut their heads off. The pentagram symbol suddenly merged with the blood and connected with the gateway.

The Evil is here. The Evil that stops the
Second coming!

The romanians felt terror and grief as they saw it's physical appearance. No one can imagine how evil it is. Those claws. The face of ultimate fear. They said it's legs and arms are so tall as a person. The romanians were easily killed and the tribe of evil suddenly vanished.

After a Long time..

The people who lived near the forest lives with fear and every night they block their windows and door with the holy cross to protect themselves. They make sure their children is safe by their curfew. You can hear a woman crying every night to lure the people into the hidden forest.