A Traumatic Experience

~
The only truth you need to know is that light overlays darkness for it only covers the truth.
√~\

Father Bruno, the priest assigned for the investigation. He was sent by the High Ground. To look further about the place. Together with Sister Alyssa, they search for people for their journey. Lately, they found Halbert, a former writer/journalist. Who is willing to make a story for fame. Now, they find the two siblings that will benefit their journey.

- 5 years ago -

???: GET OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF YOU NOW!!

???: Daddy?? Why are you covered in blood?

Dad: NOW HURRY. Go outside the house and wait for me there.

- MOTHER SCREAMING -

Christelle (Age 9) :Brother, wake up.. father wants to go outside of the house this instant. Father is mad!

Sebastian: What's the matter?

- MOTHER SCREAMING IN PAIN -

Sebastian ( Age 11 ) Mother is in trouble!

Christelle: Where are you going!? Father told us to go outside!

- BASEMENT -

- Mother tied on a chair -

Dad: I grabbed the knife.. What to do now??
You don't mean this knife to kill her right??!

Priest: My child, she has suffered for too long. We need to cleanse her soul.. including her body.

Dad: What??! Are you going to take her away?

Priest: The Evil wants it soul and by that, it is the only way to get rid of the evil. We need to kill her.

This is no ordinary possession. She is cursed.... This handwriting and symbol is no doubt the work of evil. If you don't want your kids to die, this is the only way.

Father: Nooo.. please.. I'll do anything.. LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE!!

- DEMONIC LAUGH -

HONEY, I'M ALREADY GONE.

Priest: Stop! It will get worse!

The room went silent for a little while.. They were left confused until..

- The Chair starts to float and all the
Furnitures near -

Father: What is happening..?
Father.. please do anything to stop this madness. I can't take it anymore.

Priest: I'll start the cleansing.. In the nam- what.. Where is she?

- The demon disappeared -

Where did she run off to??

*Footsteps from the ceiling*

ABOVE!

She attacked from above. Ripping his head off his body. The bible fell unto to the ground.