Nowhere

When man saw evil for the first time, they had no clue if it's going to hurt them or use them as pawns. They were left confused. People think that evil is the opposite of light, but I say it is not. It's the contradiction of false truth and witnesses. For there is a world of pitch black and cruel place, where they want to escape. People suffer with their own game. Endless wars, endless beliefs, and endless minds. Just like evil, they tend to be alive at some point that would cause a catastrophe.

Have you ever wondered where will all this ideas and beliefs go? The answer is nowhere.
All of their hardwork and sacrifices will be nothing if there's a conflict between men and men. Deep in the shadows, covering the truth for their own sake, can lead a great terror and impact to one life and will continue the flow of cycle. The time has come to end this cycle and only bring one truth to it's throne.

- THE BOOK OF THE EVIL TRIBE -
CHAPTER 666 VERSE 45

-
T H E O R I G I N
O F T H E
A N C I E N T
E V I L
-

Father, if I may ask. Why do you think that evil possess human beings to their own ambitions? Asked by Alyssa.

Father Bruno: Tell me sister Alyssa, have you ever wanted something in your life that almost wanted you to give up everything just for that. Even physical or feelings. Have you?

S. Alyssa: Well.. Father, I believe I did. It took me a long time to achieve it, but I am so very happy

What was it then? Asked by father.

S. Alyssa: My own family.

F. Bruno: Oh so you're a married woman? Hows the children or husband? I didn't have a single clue of you having a child.

Sister Alyssa: They both died. In a car accident.

F. Bruno: ... I am so sorry to hear that... It must have been rough.. No it was indeed rough.. I am truly sorry.

S. Alyssa: -smiles- It's okay father, still you haven't answered my question yet.

F. Bruno: Evil, is indeed suffering because of their doings when they were alive. Hell is a terrible place and no one would wish to be there. Their ambitions of leaving and going back to the living world is all they can do. By that, they use humans. They need a physical body. That is their only purpose.

Sorry, out of curiosity. How many years have passed after that tragic accident?

Sister Alyssa: It was 5 years ago. My child was still 2 years old. After the day she learned how to walk barely.

- cries -

I'm sorry father. Its just my emotions get the better of me. I still never lost faith even that painful moment. I wanted to become a nun so I can no longer have doubt..

Christelle: We know what it feels like to lose someone you really love, sister Alyssa.

Together, we will overcome our grief. You can share your pain with us. We are happy to  help you and comfort you.

- hugs -

It's been a while.. since I felt a hug so warm
and with emotions..

Thank you.

Sebastian: We're here, father. The same stories through out the years is located here.