Nudges POV

Hello, my name is Nudge I use to be the most cheerful girl ever. Wait, sorry. Most amazing, beautiful, and smartest girl ever. My parents then just pulled me out of the one place I had a place in. School. I moved to Virginia and got bullied badly. Okay enough about my past. I think as I hear someone call me.

"NUDGE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" and there goes my dad yelling. My dad use to be the most funest person ever. Now he just yells. I get up and hear my phone buzz. Max. No, not a guy, it's a girls name too. I grab my phone and read a text "Hey gurl.! Whats up?" I shake my head and place it back on my bed and walk downstairs after hearing my dad yell at me. I got down the stairs to see him drinking, again. Lately since my mom and dad split all my dad does is drink. I miss her, my dad says I remind him of her. I went with my dad and my brother Fang went with my mom. I miss him a lot. Max and him are crushing. A lot. I zoned out and felt a smack on my cheek "Are you even listening?!" My dad snapped as I brought my hand to my cheek and tears in my eyes came down my cheeks "N-no...I'm sorry.." I said in a stutter and weakly, that was the first time he hit me. What did I do wrong? I looked down and wipe away the tears.  I started feeling another hand hit my face. And another. I was sobbing by now. I got hit at least ten times before I knew it, I got up an ran to my room. My face was stinging. Badly. I hear my phone going off. Fang? Well okay then. I pick it up

"H-Hey Bro..." I stuttered with a sniffle.

"Hey Nudge, whats wrong???" He asked a bit worried. Knowing him hes hanging out with Iggy.

"N-Nothing.." I said trying to control my sobs. Hearing dad yell at me trying to block it out. "Hey I have t-to..um go"

"Nudge, is it okay me and Iggy come up by you and Max? We miss you guys!!" He said and then I clicked it to end. I felt so bad but I had to. I can't even tell Fang. Not even Max. No one would ever find out. Fang called me again and I ignored it. Sobbing harder my head was pounding at this time. Im just going to call up Max. Maybe we can have a sleep over?? I picked up my phone again and called her.

"Sup girl?" She answered cheerfully.

I sighed and answered back "Hey! Not much was wondering if you wanted to have a sleep over?" I said in my fake cheerful voice.

"OH!!! That'd be so much fun!" She laughed and started bambling about everything we could do and when I can come over. I started zoning her out. I yawned and winced at the same time. 'OWWWW!!' I thought and tears came back to my eyes. I gave a sniffle forgetting tha Max was on the phone and froze. "Hey um. Max, I have to go...Dad is calling me downstairs." I said in a sort of rush. After ending the call I started sobbing. I missed mom so much more now. I gasped as I felt a hand grab my hair and I held back my sobs and gulped. "Whats wrong? Scared?" I heard my dad whisper. I tugged from his grasp and winced feeling a bit of hair getting pulled. I ran and ran until I was out of the house. Max. Thats all I could think. I felt my pocket and sighed in relief. My phone. I ran again and ran more. My legs were stinging and my lungs were hurting. I gasped for air and none came I stopped and started sobbing again. I could barely breath but I had to keep moving. I saw Iggy's house and ran sobbing all the way to his door. As soon as I got there I saw them in the back yard. Max, Fang, and Iggy. I started to walk towards them and colasped passing out.

SORRY! I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT AND ALL BUT ILL UPDATE TOMORROW. I HAVE IT WRITEN JUST YEAH...LOL