Max's POV

It breaks my heart seeing Fang crying cry like this, I love him but he only likes me as a friend. It hurts! Stop it brain! Oh, well I'm here holding him in my arms and I can see him breaking and getting mad. I look at him as I move to in front of him and see his gorgours blue/black eyes. I mean, his eyes are such a dark blue, but crystal like, it looks black. I love his eyes. As he was crying his eyes started getting puffy and super red. I hugged him and whispered in his ear only loud enough for him to hear me, "I love you Fang, it is going to be okay" I hide my face in his shoulder as a blush crept up on my face. I felt his arms squeeze me and he sobbed harder. I just want him happy. Yes, I know my friend is laying on the couch unconsious but she is always depressed, well ever since her father and mom split up. I hear him sob-whisper into my ear breaking me out of my thoughts "I love you Max, I've.." his voice broke off as he could barely breath. Lets just say Fang and Nudge are always have been close even since their parents broke off they've only seemed to get closer. Well..they are twins for gods sake. I felt my face hot and kept a giggle in as I didn't want to make anyone get any ideas. I pulled away from his warm, very warm arms and frowned a bit as I saw him kinda not wanting to not let go. I didn't even want to let go. I just wanted to ask him come outside to get some air. "Fang, lets go outside. Let Iggy explain everything that went on." I said with a smile. "Come on.  Oh and hi Cara." I turned and said hi to his mom and then helpped him up. He could barely stand. Feeling my heart swell and breaking even more as I saw him suffer over his sister being the way she is now. I grabbed his hand. (Very usual for us.) We walked outside to the back of the house and I grabbed his shoulders and brought him in a bigger hug than before. "Fang, d-did you mean anything from..u-umm you know what never mind. That subject can wait." I blushed into his chest. Yes, he is taller than me. I kinda just hated it. 

FANGS POV 

I felt Max pull me out of the house. I really couldn't feel anything anymore except pain and utter complete pain. I think I told her I love her..I honestly don't remember what I think anymore. I hear Max trying to say something but stutters and hides her face into my chest. I am kinda confused now so I pull her back by the shoulders and look at her with my eyes kinda sore but no longer crying and leaking with such annoying liquid. I see her face red and she is biting her lip. "God that is sexy.. " I let it slip from my head to my lips I blushed and looked at the ground. I see her face looking at me and she blushes more. "Fang..what is sexy?" she stuttered. I looked at her and kinda just leaned in. I wasn't sure if she wanted it. I just rested my head on her forehead, "You.." I whispered. I felt her breath hitch and she crashed her lips on mine. I didn't crash mine on hers. She crashed hers on mine. About a second later I started kissing back, switiching spots with her, I moved her to be against the side of the house. Kissing her lips was like a drug, its been decided. I'm going to ask her to be mine. We've known each other since we were little kids. She has had my heart for the past years already. Its just perfect. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I pulled her closer as my hands were already on her hips and moved myself closer to her small body. I love her more than words can describe. I feel myself getting turned on as she pulled the back of my hair. I let a groan slip from my lips and goe into hers. I nibble on her lower lip and she allows me entrance. Then I remember we just slipped outside of my house. Iggy, mom, and Nudge were all in the house waiting for us to come back in. I groan but not from her. I mumble into her mouth "Max, we have to go back inside." I sigh as I pulled away. I saw her panting as I was. I fixed her hair from falling into her face. Her lovely, emerald, green eyes and I gave her a small smirk and kissed her lips once more before grabbing her hand and walked towards the backdoor. I wiped my lips and looked at her as she had a smile on her face. Yep, we are meant for each other. As we walked inside we got some weird looks from my mom and Iggy. Shit..we left with me crying and now we both are smiling..fuck. I hear Max giggle and looked down. "Max, what are laughing for?" I ask raising my brow. "You." I hear the words come from her lips and I look away and blush hiding my face. I hear a cough, obviously fake. I see my mom and Iggy pointing to Nudge as she was waking up. I felt my heart sink as I saw her arm massively bruised and her face. My sister took on my moms looks as I got my dads. I have black hair with crystal, blue-black eyes. Nudge has the same but way prettier. I have no idea how my mom and dad got their looks so perfect I think thats the only thing I'm thankful to my dad for. My looks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOO I LEFT YOU WONDERING XD Nah, I just couldn't think anymore DX The pics to the side is Max c: Next Chapter shall be someone new XD  

DO THE THING VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THIS PLS :C