Fangs POV

I saw Nudge running and crying? I started walking towards her when she fell I screamed and ran faster. I got to her and saw red marks all over her. I gasped and picked her up. I knew something was wrong on the phone. "Why are you so stubborn sis?.." I whispered as I walked towards the house. I didnt realize I was crying till I tasted something salty hit my lips. Why is she so stubborn? Who did this? Dad? Gazzy?...Angel? I got angry as more thoughts went through my mind. I heard Max and Iggy screaming at me to get back but I had to bring her to mom. I startes running and crying. Wanting to get home. I saw my house and walked up to the door. I walked inside and placed my sister on the couch and yelled. "Mom!!! I need your help please!!!!" I wasnt crying anymore but gasping for air. I hear mom behind me and she sees Nudge. She gasped and looked at me, "what happened?" She asked. I heard a sadness in her voice. I known for a long time that she loved her more than me. Looking at her I cant help but mumble "I think dad..." I stutter and start crying again. My mom was looking at me crazy and I couldnt breath, I was gasping for air again when I felt a hand on my back, it felt familar. Almost as if it was Max's..Gosh I love her.