Home

3rd Person P.O.V

The first thing Taemin did when he got home was take a shower, quite a long shower at that, and I think we all know why. It was late, and after his shower Taemin decided to get his revenge the next day when he was rested and they had a little more privacy. Key and Onew both have schedules so they only have to avoid Jonghyun. 

The Next Day

Onew and Key left and the other three were eating their late breakfast after sleeping in on their day off. Taemin refused to talk to Minho so he turned his attention to Jonghyun. They decided to do a duet at their next concert. (Yall know the song they chose to sing) Jonghyun said he had an idea to make the fans really exited and they went to go practice. Taemin closed and locked the door to the dance room before Minho could get in. It turns out Jonghyuns "great idea" was a bit...sexual. It kinda freaked him out and he went to leave the room. Being alone alone with Jonghyun after he tried to get in his pants wasn't very enjoyable. He opened the door and a wild Minho tumbled into the room. 

Taemin looked at him not confused at all. "Hi"

"I was just.... making sure the door....works... it does.."

Just then Taemin knew how to start his revenge. "Hey Jonghyun, lets do the thing on stage"

"Really?" Jonghyun was obviously a bit too exited.

"What thing?" Minho asked

"We'll show you" He said as he turned on the music.

"We will?" Jonghyun asked.

It got the the....part and they did the.... thing, and Minho dragged Taemin out of the room leaving a confused and still slightly aroused Jonghyun in their tracks. 

"Are you just trying to sleep with all the SHINee members?" Minho was enraged.

"It's not like that!" Taemin exclaimed. They were in Minho's room with the door closed and locked tight.

"Then what is it?"Minho asked

"It's just you"

Then they doinked pee-pees and Minho put his doinker in Taemins pooper.

The End

A/N- If you can't tell I gave up the the smut thing at the end..... sorry.