Chapter six

DancingKing247 just posted a photo

Likes: 10.5 M
This what I come home to see... he told me "Yeah we can have a date night as soon as you come back from Yoongi's studio, just cuddles and a movie..." and he's asleep on our bed 😂😭😆😜♥️ love him so much 😘 @Lil'Chimchim432
———————————————
Comments:
Lil'Chimchim432: when did you take this 😯😶
Bunnyman564: 😂😂😂😂 Jimin looks so smol
Taetertot: ha Chim is embarrassed 😂😂😂😂😂
Godofrapnation912: 😂😂😂😂
MinDTSuga: @Godofrapnation912 I bet you look cute while sleeping 🙃😘😜
MarioGod: @MinDTSuga OMO YIU ARE SO WHIPPED FOR HIM 😯😯😯😶😶😶😭😭😭😭 IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!
MinDTSuga: @MarioGod ...hyung stfu 🖕🏼
————————————————

AgustD started following you ————————————————

Namjoon was walking to work when his phone started buzzing, he checked and saw the notification that AgustD started to follow him. "The fuck? This is not happening.." he quietly mumbled to himself, he soon got to his job and saw this person standing there waiting for the doors to open. "Um excuse me sir?" Namjoon said the man who was standing there jumped at the sudden voice.

He said man looked up and saw Namjoon standing there and he smiled even though Namjoon couldn't see it he still smiled. He man gave Namjoon this paper that said an order on it. Namjoon read the order and realized who that man was Oh he's early today! Namjoon thought "Oh! I'm sorry let me unlock the door of us instead of standing out here in the cold!" Namjoon opened. They both walked inside the cafe, Yoongi sat at the counter instead if his usual seat so he can watch Namjoon make his coffee.

Namjoon could only see this ' mystery man' as he likes to call him eyes, and Namjoon could tell he was smiling so Namjoon smiled to. Yoongi saw Namjoon's dimples and his heart dropped damn he's even cute when he smiles! Yoongi snapped himself out of his thoughts when we saw Namjoon give him his coffee. Yoongi was about to say something but he just bowed his head a bit, Namjoon smiled at Yoongi and sighed loudly and Yoongi looked up and was met with Namjoon staring at him.

Yoongi blushed and took out his phone to text someone Yoongi groaned and Namjoon looked at him and heard him mumble something. "Everything okay sir?" Yoongi nodded then took off his mask to drink his coffee, Yoongi and Namjoon heard  the door open and both looked at who had just walked in "Hey Jin hyung!" Namjoon said "Hey Joonie, how are you doing this morning?" Jin asked taking a seat next to Yoongi rapping an arm around his waist. "Hey Yoongs!" Yoongi looked at Jin and waved "So I've seen you've met Namjoon!" Jin said wiggling his eyebrows and Yoongi hit him "Yah! I'm your hyung!" Yoongi gave Jin a death glare and the whispered in his ear.
"So Namjoon hows the business going? How's Jackson as a manager?" Namjoon laughed "It's good, Jackson is Jackson..." Namjoon looked at Yoongi and saw that he was on his phone. A second later Namjoon's phone buzzed

MinDTSuga:
You have a business?
————————————————
Namjoon laughed softly and looked at Yoongi "Yeah. I rap as a side job!" Jin looked confused until Namjoon show him text him. "Oh!" Jin looks at Yoongi and saw blush on his cheeks "Aww my child is bl-" Jin got cut off by Yoongi putting his money for his coffee on the table and leaving "What's wrong with Yoongi?" Jin looked at Namjoon "Nothing he's just....stubborn." Namjoon nodded. Soon Jin's phone buzzed "Well I got to go Joon! Yoongi wants to see me, bye." Namjoon waved and was left thinking about Yoongi.