Chapter seven

AgustD just posted a photo

Likes: 98.5 M

So this kid wanted to go out on a "date" cuz Jungkook was hanging out with Jimin so he came to me so here we are... @coffewithcartoons he made me get something else from what I usually get and it's surprisingly good, so thanks TaeTae! And thank you to Namjoonie for the coffees~ 💕🙃🐻!!!! Sorry I look ugly today
———————————————
Comments:
Lil'Chimchim432: Yah! Kim taehyung!
Godofrapnation912: So fucking cute! How the fuck are you so cute Suga! And your welcome, Suga you are not ugly
MarioGod: oh! So Namjoonie can call you Suga and I can't call you my son, my baby, my child etc?!
WangBang432: WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON!!! AGUST FUCKING D  WAS THERE AGAIN?!?!? I WANNA MET HIM!!!
Bunnyman564: Taaaeeeeee 😭😩 why are you with him in a date
Taetertot: @Bunnyman564 to make you jealous and baby it wasn't a date I just said "let's have a lunch date as friends since we never hang out!" And he said "Okay, let's roll!"
Yoonminbich: Yoongi-ah date Jimin, Jimmie you two are so cute together!!! Like can Hoseok even fuck you with his small ass dick?
DancingKing247: @Yoonminbich fuck off🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼, he's mine and he can date who ever the hell he wants to! He's got a nice ass that's all mine and only I can feel it and do shit with it 🤤🤤🍆🍆😉😜🤤 and I have a fucking 11 inch dick bitch 🍆🍆😍💕!! And we all know Jimin rides that shit so good that he loses his voice just from screaming my name out so all of our neighbors knows who he belongs to! So fight me bitch
LilChimChim432: Jung Hoseok! Stob it or else!
DancingKing247: C'mon baby it's true! Don't you want daddy to fuck you so hard that you can't walk for weeks?
MarioGod: YAH! JUNG HOSEOK GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT IT WITH A PAN FOR SAYING THAT ON YOUR BEST FRIENDS PAGE!
LilChimChim432: hoseok Im not going home tonight so you get no ass I'm staying with Tae and Jungkook tonight!!!!
AgustD: @Godofrapnation912 your more cute 😉😜💕! Text me later babe 😘💕🙃🐻 and Jin, Hoseok is not my best friend, Tae is my best friend!!!
———————————————
Namjoon laughed that Suga called
him babe, he sighed and put down his phone knowing his roommate will run in at any second. The door opened with a worn out Jackson "You!" He yelled pointing at Namjoon "Jackson...." Namjoon said with his back facing his roommate because he was making something for a customer "Why didn't you tell me he was here?" Jackson yelled out of breathe as he sat at the counter "I didn't know it was him...." Namjoon simply said handing the customer what they ordered and taking the money they owed him "Ma'am this is too much.... I-I-I can't ta-" the customer cut him off "Namjoon honey you earned it! You work harder then every one else here, even the manager!" Namjoon laughed and Jackson just said "Hey!" "Thank you ma'am! God bless you, merry Christmas!" "And a happy new year!" The customer said and left.
Namjoon put the money in the cash register and put his tips in his pocket "So..... are you two dating?" Jackson asked "No why?" Jackson rolled his eyes "He called you babe.....Duh! Are you gonna text your 'boyfriend' later?" Namjoon just chuckled "He was joking, and yeah I'm gonna text him later!" Namjoon said with pride.

Lil'ChimChim432 just posted a picture

Likes: 9.8 M

Having fun with my bestie (Jungkookie! Shhhhh don't tell Tae) and his boyfriend!!! We're gonna do so much tonight, we're have a party just the three of us!
———————————————
Comments:
DancingKing247: baby plz I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to! I just got mad and possessive!
MarioGod: have fun my children
Bunnyman564: @MarioGod okay we will "mom" 😂😂😂😂
Godofrapnation912: Jimin look at Tae's face 😂😂😂
WangBang432: 😂😂😂😂
MinDTSuga: Jinnie come back over, why did you leave?
———————————————