Episode One :: Teams.

Contestants:

@xCiaraWalker

@OmidTWDG

@Twdg_luke_

@ClemmyClooTWD

@TelltaleChrista

@RedheadBonnie

@TWDGSarita

@TelltaleShel

@TelltaleCarley

@TelltaleMike_

I am your host, @TelltaleCarlos! The list above shows the contestants involved in this year's contest. They will actually get to choose who stays and who leaves the competition. Cool, right?

The team captains for this year are...

@TWDGSarita and @ClemmyClooTWD!

I asked each of them to pick the contestants they would want on their team. To make things fair, they got to choose in turns.

In the end, two teams were made.

~~~~~

The Quackers ::

@ClemmyClooTWD

@TelltaleChrista

@TelltaleShel

@TelltaleCarley

@OmidTWDG

~~~~~

The Rita's ::

@TWDGSarita

@Twdg_luke

@RedheadBonnie

@xCiaraWalker

@TelltaleMike_

~~~~~

The first challenge was a contest of eating disgusting foods.

The first team to have all contestants finish the food wins the challenge.

The losing team will have to send one of their own contestants home.

~~~~~

Half an hour passed and @TelltaleShel didn't want to eat. Neither did his teammate, @TelltaleCarley.

~~~~~

After an hour of disgusting eating, @RedheadBonnie lifted his empty bowl and shouted.

"I am done! We win!"

The Rita's have won the challenge. As they celebrate, they will be each gain a follower from yours truly, @TelltaleCarlos. :)

Unfortunately, The Quackers were the losing team, and they have to send one of their team mates home.

~~~~~

I asked them in DM's, and they told me. Here is exactly what each of them had said.

~~~~~

@ClemmyClooTWD said:

"Unfortunately, I have to vote out @TelltaleCarley. She's nice, but we have spoken the least out of the other members of my team. Sorry!"

~~~~~

@TelltaleChrista said:

"I vote out @TelltaleShel. I couldn't decide so I did a name generator, and he was chosen. It chose for me. Sorry!"

~~~~~

@TelltaleShel said:

"Sorry, but I am going to have to vote out @TelltaleCarley. We don't talk much, and we don't know eachother well enough. Sorry."

~~~~~

@OmidTWDG said:

"I vote @TelltaleShel. I'm sorry!"

~~~~~

We kept @TelltaleCarley's vote a secret, so you'll have to keep reading to find out! :)

~~~~~

The Quackers were all sitting at the campfire when I approached. I held a bowl with four marshmallows in them.

"Hello, Quackers. Unfortunately, you all lost the challenge so one of you is going home tonight."

They all looked so anxious and nervous. Nobody wanted to be eliminated.

"If I throw you a Marshmallow, you are safe and you will stay in the competition."

They all were prepared to hear the news.

"The first marshmallow goes to... @OmidTWDG!"

I threw the marshmallow at him, and he caught it. He smiled and chuckled to himself. "Thanks, Shane!"

I took out a marshmallow from the bowl and looked at them nervously.

"The next marshmallow goes to... @ClemmyClooTWD."

I threw the marshmallow at her and she sighed of relief. "Thanks, Shane."

"The third marshmallow goes to... @TelltaleChrista."

I threw the marshmallow in her direction, and she didn't catch it. It fell on the floor. "Now it's all dirty."

I took out the final marshmallow. Two contestants remained.

@TelltaleShel and @TelltaleCarley.

I looked at the marshmallow, then I looked at the two contestants.

"The final marshmallow goes too..."

They both looked so anxious.

"@TelltaleCarley."

I threw the final marshmallow at @TelltaleCarley and she caught it.

"Thank you, Shane!" she was so happy. "Sorry, @TelltaleShel."

@TelltaleShel packed his bag and walked down the "Walk of Shame".

"I'll just go back to animating, it's what I'm best at. Bye everyone."

~~~~~

*ELIMINATION: @TelltaleShel*