... Or Dreamimg.

"That I love you too."

Sting's eyes widened, not ready for the kiss. He blushed, staring at Rogue as he departed from him again. He looked down, slightly embarrassed but a smile on his lips. Rogue smiled back at him.

He's so cute.

Rogue caressed the blonds cheek softly, just staring inside those azure blue eyes. He could drown inside those eyes in an instant. Those eyes that have saved him so many times. He noticed that there was something.. different, he couldn't put his finger on it.

It's probably from what happened in the cave.. He thought, and shrugged it off. Rogue stood up from the chair and lied down on the bed next to Sting, their faces mere centimeters from touching.

"I love you." The words slipped off his lips before he could think, but they were the truth.

Sting blushed, then smiled.

"I love you too."

The two were still exhausted from just waking up from a slight coma, and slowly fell asleep in each others arms.

Not knowing the nightmares that might haunt them.

[...] ------ [...]

He looked around, not seeing anything. It was dark. He felt cold walls all around him. He was trapped inside and he couldn't move.

His throat was dry, and he coughed. "Help.." The black haired mage whispered out, his voice dry and fear and terror running through him. Rogue tried pushing the walls away from him, then froze up. He couldn't move his body. As much as he tried to scream, only air escaped his lips. As much he tried to move, his body was as still as a crystal.

He felt hands start to move and grasp all around him. He felt them pull on his clothes, more force every time.

"Rogue."

A booming echoing voice made everything stop. He looked around, gasping for air. He knew that voice.

"S-Sting?" A faint light appeared above him, and he saw a dark siluette before him. "Sting, it's me-.." The words cut out in his throat. He could see the person before him now.

Indeed, it was Sting.

But.. It didn't really.. look like him.

Where his eyes should be white, they were pitch black. His usually happy, cheerful eyes was dull, emotionless. Almost..

"Dead." Sting took the words out of his mouth. He looked the same.. Except the gaping hole in his stomach. And the three scars. One running from above the right corner of his mouth to under his left eye. The second on his left cheek from his collar bone. And the big deep scar over his throat. Of course was the old scar there, but it looked reopened.

"Y-You're not dead.." Rogue mumbled, taking a step back, "You're sleeping in my arms, right now!" He bit his lip. "T-This is only a dream.." 'Sting' laughed.

"How are you so sure thats me?"

The raven froze. What does he mean?

"I mean.. We never really knew much about Dreain's magic." 'Sting continued, a smirk on his lips. He leaned closer to Rogue. "What if I'm still in that cave.." He whispered into Rogue's ear. His lips curved up in a wicked grin. "Bloody~" The blackette was starting to shake slightly.

No. No. No.

This isn't real. Its only a dream.

But he couldn't wake up.