Chapter 13

*Bathump *Bathump

Li De woke up, finding himself being huddled within a man's hold from the back. He tried to move away, but soon found his hands and feet, both tied up. And his clothes....seemed not to be the one he was wearing previously. His face darkened.

"Let me go....! Release this prince at once, you perverted man!"

Zheng Mo was awaked by Li De's shouting. He smirked. His toy had woken up. His arm tightened up around Li De's waist, holding him close to himself. His nose grazed upon the skin on the back of Li De's neck. His hot breath on the skin startled the man within his embrace.

"You....!!"

"Shhh.... You've woken me up from my good sleep, how should I punish you, hmnn....?"

"P-punish....what...??"

Li De's face reddened, he recognized the voice of the man behind him. The sadistic man that ravaged his chrysanthemum that night. He immediately struggled.

"Zheng Mo!! Damn you, you perverted man! Release this prince at once!"

He chuckled, so this man still know who he was.... How laughable...!

"You came to me by your own accord, hiding in the chest, and following us back to Yan Country. Since you came, don't think I'll let you go off that easily...."

Zheng Mo grabbed the small box underneath his bed, opening it to get a round pill out, which he popped into Li De's mouth, forcing him to gulped it down. Li De coughed.

"There... There... What a good maid..."

"Who are you calling a maid?! I-I... Wait, what did you just made me ate? Poison??"

Panicking that he might die, Li De choked himself, trying to cough out the pill, but it was futile..... Pitifully, he turned to meet the eyes of Zheng Mo.

"Tell me, what did you made me ate? Wuuuu..... I don't want to die this young ahh..... Wuuuu...."

Zheng Mo smirked. The man was easily subdued by him. Looks like it'll be interesting to keep this toy for a while then....

"Listen to me well. This is a poison pill, one that will make you die in a week's time if you don't have the antidote constantly. You'll feel like itching, like million of ants crawling within your skin.....and your body heated up like the burning coal, and you'll feel like wanting to die when the poison erupts."

Li De shuddered at hearing Zheng Mo's words. How horrible....

"Wuuu.... What do you want me to do... Then... You'll give me the antidote and release me ahh.....?"

How easy.... Zheng Mo released the ropes on Li De, speaking solemnly with a straight face.

"I can give you the antidote, however.... I won't release you for now. You, as the Shu Country's prince, yet you entered Yan Country, and the Imperial Palace without permission. What do you think my father the Emperor would do to you if he found out that you're here? You should know how harsh the punishment would be, for a capital offense. So.... From now on, you'll disguise yourself as my palace maid, only listening to my instructions, and you are not allowed to leave this palace without my permission, understand?"

Li De nodded hurriedly. His eyes were blurred by his own tears, and his lips were swollen red from his own biting. Zheng Mo watched the man crying, as he smiled. He tilted the man's chin up with a finger.

"Then.... From now on, you'll be called Yao Yao. I can't call you Li De, no?"

"I know...."

"What did you just said?"

"This nu bi understands. Then where do I sleep from now on?"

Li De pouted, his swollen red lips seemed to be enticing Zheng Mo for a bite but Zheng Mo looked away after a glance. He pointed a finger down. On his bed.

"Here. You'll be sleeping here for now. I'll register you to the service bureau tomorrow morning. So be a good boy and sleep now."

"Oh."

Li De quietly lied down and closed his eyes to sleep. Zheng Mo smirked. He lied down beside Li De and fell asleep while listening to the man's calm breathing...

*

Qiu Qian Ling left Zheng Ci's palace soon after as it was late night. After seeing the Empress away, Zheng Ci walked to the lotus pond, looking up at the moon, with eyes full of longing for his lover, in a faraway country.

"What is Ah Zhi doing right now? I miss him..... Are we perhaps looking at the same moon, from where he is?"

*

Zhi's eyes fluttered open, his chest was bare with bandages covering his wound on the back. Looking around, he realized he was back in his own room in the Imperial Palace of the Qi Empire He groaned when he tried to move, waking up the eunuch who was napping while standing beside his bed.

The eunuch hurriedly kneeled, and his head bowed low on the ground.

"Your highness, Prince Jian Ze, you've finally woken up....! That's great!! This nu cai will go inform the Great Emperor immediately!!"

The eunuch stood up and rushed away immediately, but returned a few minutes later with Jian Yu and a whole lot of crowd. The imperial physician went over and checked upon the injured prince. He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the wound was already healing well and it wouldn't manifest anything bad on the Prince's health.

The imperial physician turned and bowed at the man in golden silk robe next to Jian Yu, with both hands cupped.

"Your Majesty, his highness Prince Jian Ze is well. He'll be fine as long as he recuperated well and take his medicinal concoction accordingly."

The Great Emperor nodded. He waved his hand, telling them to leave the palace in silence. Jian Yu bowed, and turned to leave along with the others but the Great Emperor called him.

"Stay here, Jian Yu. Zhen had things to say to you too."

"Yes, fu huang."

Landing his eyes on Jian Ze's injured figure on the bed, the Great Emperor made a tsk sound at them as he berated them.

"See. This is what happens when both of you went out without the imperial guards. And here Zhen thought, both of you were the smartest two among the four sons Zhen had fathered. And you wouldn't make Zhen, this old man on the throne worry about your well being. Yet.....! Tsk....! So? Tell me, tell this careless younger brother of yours, who was the one behind the assassination?"

Jian Yu nodded. He sighed and spoke. His eyes were deadly serious and he sounded a little angered.

"It was the Tian Country's Crown Prince Lei Ye Tian."

Jian Ze's eyes narrowed into thin slits. He smirked.

"Lei Ye Tian?"

««to be continued..»»

A/N: Zhi=Jian Ze,

And I'm tired and sleepy...... Maybe I'll continue writing tomorrow....(ˉ(∞)ˉ)