first meet and fight

Lucy view
When we saw the group show up Erza said "I didn't expect you show yourselves" she said coldly I was staring at the one snoring "does it sound weird that I'm terrified of the one snoring...?" I said with fear in my voice I noticed that the maroon hair guy with a big purple snake is staring at me and he then gave me a smirk I started to feel goosebumps all over my arms because he looks so scary when is staring at me and smirking brain saw it then said "I choose who you each fight with now let us begin!" He cast some spell on us and everyone disappeared but not him and his staff and natsu, natsu was fight him Erza fighting midnight gray fight racer Wendy fighting angel last but not least I'm fighting Cobra "well well well if it isn't the beautiful Blondie" he said his snake hissed in agreement "are we gonna fight or what?" I said "yeah" he said we then heard a noise in the bushes and when the creature came out it showed my pet Oslo he came to me and growled at Cobra until Cobra's snake Cubellios and my dog Oslo looked at each other they both had smol blushes on their faces while they were staring me and Cobra know they weren't suppose to do that because we both looked confused.

Cobra view
When Cubellios and the dog looked at each other they both had smol blushes on their faces me and Blondie looked confused about that ' did they just fall in love with each other?' Blondie thought "I think they did" I answered Blondie looked at me shocked that I can hear thoughts Cubellios and the dog Oslo went close to each other and stared at each other eyes with love in them but then Cubellios snapped outta it and went back to me and so did Oslo he went back to Blondie and we started to attack each other I was losing because she has wolf slaying and that is the powerful slaying in the world Oslo bit my arm so hard that it had so much blood and a huge bite mark with holes in it like a rapid animal just bit me in the arm 'is he really rapid' I thought.