eight.

Corey
"I am not ready for this test," I tell my boys. This shit bout to be bad for me. Why I gotta know about math if I wanna be a fashion designer? & no gay shit, I wanna make clothing.

We walked into his class. I sit all the way in the back. I look up & recognized those hand tattoos & curly hair.

"Brooklyn you teaching our class?!" I yell. She turn to me & smiled.

"You ain't know? Bummer. Well good afternoon class, I will be holding your exams, please try your best," she handed out packets. I look at this shit like it's Spanish.

I started putting down random answers. Shit....ion know. When we was finished, I handed up my test. On my way out Brooklyn smacked the back of my head hard.

"You a fucking retard!" She shows me the test. I got a zero.

"I don't know math!" I tell her.

"Can tell, the fuck bro. Now they might kick you out. This is the end of exams test!" My jaw just dropped.

"Bro, what am I gonna do?" I freak out.

"Chill, I'll ask could they make you do a retake. Than you'll have enough time to study." She tells me. I sigh in relief.

Winnie
I look around the gym. My mom, Wes, Aniyah, & Nicole was in the crowd. It was our championship & I told Dad to come. He never been to my game.

"Go number 18! That's my baby right there!" My mom yelled. You could see her blonde hair swaying.

"#18, serve!" Paris said. I served the ball. Then we started hitting it back & forth. We earned 1 point. Ayeeee.

I served the ball. The girl tried to hit it back but missed. We kept on hitting it back and forth. Than we scored 2 more points.

-2 hours later-
We took a picture with the trophy. I held it in my lap since I'm the captain. & I get to take it home.

Mama kissed my cheek. Than Dad walked through the doors. "Aye where everyone going..." All of us glared at him.

"Where the fuck were you?" Mom said. "She was waiting for you to be here!"

"Babygirl, I got caught up in the studio. I promise I'll make it to your next game," he said.

"Dad, that was my last game of the season. You gotta wait in till February for my tryouts." I huffed.

"Oh I didn't know..." he hugged me. I hugged back. He's always in the studio. So I understand. It's what I get for having a famous father. Never there when you want them to be.

"I'm Gucci though." I said.

"Come on y'all, y'all got school." Mama pushed us out the door. We hugged Dad & Nicole. We got into the car, & went to my moms house. She live in Brooklyn. The good part tho.

Jeremiah
"Bae, quit playing," I tell G. We in her room & she think she cute since she wearing my hoodie.