two.

Corey😍🤙🏽
I woke up with another girl in my bed. & on the other side of me, another girl. Goddamn what I do last night. They was twins.

"Aye, y'all gotta go." I shook both girls.

"Whyy, baby." I scrunched my nose. She had plead in her eyes. Damn,

"I'm sorry, but y'all gotta leave. I have a test today." I told them.

"Okay, call us. I'm Tia." The twin with braces said.

"And I'm Sia." The twin with the curly hair said. They left. I got up & put me on some clothes and grabbed my laptop, phone, car keys, and some money. I walked out to my car & seen Brooklyn car.

"Boo bitch!" She yelled. What is with my sisters scaring me?

"Damn, Brook. Always scaring a real nigga." She smacked her lips.

"Shut up, you ain't even a real nigga." She said.

"& you are?" I have her the dafuq face.

"You got exams. You do not wanna be late. They gone deduct points." She said. They do what?!

"Alright I'm bouta go. Why you here anyway?" I asked.

"Because I'm a annoying big sister. I was waiting to scare yo ass." I rolled my eyes. We said bye and walked to our cars.  She been doing this shit since I was old enough to walk.

Winnie🤞🏽✨
I put my volleyball stuff into my duffle bag. Me and Wes play for the same school. Our team name is The Knights.

I can't wait to see Opal fine ass😍 she so cute like omg. & she bi. Anyways, I put on some stretchy shorts and a white tank top.

I grabbed my stuff and closed my door, walking down the steps. Wes had his things. Good thing today practice.

"Okay, y'all ready?" Dad said. I picked up Aniyah. We walked to the elevator. Before we could get on the elevator, Wes had to forget his phone. He got it and we went down the elevator.

"You ready to see Opal?" He said. Wait how he know?

"How you know I like Opal?" I asked him.

"You my twin, I know everything." He told me. I punched his shoulder. We walked to the car. Once we got their we hopped out.

"Bye dad!" We said. He gave us some money.

"Bye Aniyah." She waved at us. They were going to the studio. Jeremiah meeting them there.

"We doing practice outside. Meet me here, in a hour?" Wes said. We hugged and said goodbye.

"Hi, Winnie!" Coach Jewel said. Everyone said hey. Opal blushed.

 Opal blushed