Ch. 4

October 14,18

Sorry for the short chapter I'll do better next one! But comment and vote ! 😆

"Well we're home" you said opening your door sighing in defeat."it won't be that bad" dabi said grinning. You just rolled your eyes annoyed that you have to share your home with a stranger.

As Dabi looked around you kneeled down and clapped your hands praying to your deceased parents. 'So she's all alone' "well welcome to my small home your room will be right next to mine" you said getting up showing the room.

The room had creme walls a small desk with a twin bed. Overall it was empty. "Seems nice" he simply said, "yea sorry its not decorated" you said while he seem to like the simple look. "Can't believe you still agreed to be my roommate?" You said raising an eyebrow. "Hmm? Would you rather be with Toga?" He said smirking. "Ahh hell no she'll probably take blood from me in my sleep" you said shivering about the thought. "I'm probably the most normal from that whole bunch of weirdos ..plus I have an option to be in a nice normal house? Why wouldn't I volunteer?" He said staring at you bored. "You ..volunteered..?" You said shocked. "Well ..did you not hear nice warm bed or sleep in a crappy small shit hole. Option is kinda obvious" he said laying on the bed. "Yea yea you make a good point" you said crossing your arms. "Well I'll let you settle down I'll make us dinner..uh you want anything specific?" You asked before leaving. "No anything is fine" he said closing his eyes.

You both were sitting across from each other. Awkward. Would be the perfect word to describe the atmosphere. "So..is it any good?" "Hmmh? Yea haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time.." he said looking away from your gaze. "Oh..um.." " Thank you for the food night" he said getting up not wanting to talk any more. You just sighed relief he's gone so you wouldn't have to bear the awkwardness anymore.

'Tomorrow would be the day you start school..will anyone like me..what the hell am I talking about I'm now part of the League of VILLIAN ...'