Halloween Special 🎃

Hey guys I know I haven't posted any regular chapters but I am in a slump! So please enjoy this special! I counted the votes and people wanted a Dabi chapter so here you go!  PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT 🖤

"This is Halloween this is Halloween .." I mumbled as I flipped some chocolate pancakes.
Yes it's spooky season ! My favorite time of the year where leaves start changing colors and the air is just a bit crispier. I smiled to myself thinking of the stuff I could do today.

"Why the hell are you in a such a good mood.. it's only 10am" Dabi yawned scratching his stomach.
I could feel a small blush creeping up as I peeped over  at his six pack.
"A-Ah cause it's Halloween !" I quickly turned my attention to the pancakes turning off the stove.

"Didn't think you'd be into Halloween" Dabi said as he shoved some bat shaped pancakes in his hungry mouth.  "Well Halloween is one of my favorite holidays" I smiled thinking back at the times I would dress up with Menma.

Dabi noticed your sad smile and sat quietly eating.

You both watched some tv while you ate your breakfast it wasn't so awkward but still Dabi hated this atmosphere.

"SO what are you and your loser friends planning to do?" Dabi stretched once more laying his head on the pillow as his legs went on top of your lap.
"Hey! They're not losers. But I'm not sure everyone seems busy." I sighed a bit disappointed.

"Well if you want we can go and do something?" Dabi said not looking at your shocked face. "R-really??" I grabbed his legs making him look up.
"Y-Yea.. like buy some snacks and have a movie marathon?" He looked away.
"Sounds fun!" I grinned.

"I'm going to the store to buy snacks!" I yelled out to Dabi receiving a nod.

I was shocked at first that Dabi would wanna do something for Halloween but I'm quite happy he proposed to do something. 'I wonder what everyone is up to?' I thought as I bumped in to someone.

"Sorry miss!" I was met with a certain red head. "Haha it's not a  problem Kiri" I laughed as he helped me up. "Funny seeing you around huh?" He gave me a sparkling smile.
"I just came by to buy some snacks is all how about you?" "I came by to get a costume I'm going trick or treating with my little sister actually" he gave me a thumbs up.
"That's so nice I hope you get loads of candy!" I waved goodbye.

"Hmmm maybe I should bake some cookies too.." I said looking through the aisle. As I grab some things to eat and bake I felt my pocket vibrate without looking who it was a smile appeared.

"Y/n-Chan!!! What are we doing today!" The giggling voice yelled.
"Haha hey Toga not much just going to watch some movies and bake a bit" I smiled at the cash register women giving her my money.
"Oh really! Can me and shiggy come too!" I could hear her pouting.
"You think he'd wanna come? Well whatever the case yea the more the merrier! Come by" I smiled grabbing my bags.