the first day

Edd ran out the door of his bedroom with his mother for his first day at school,he got dressed ate breakfast then brushed his teeth after his mother gave him his backpack.

Time skip
At the school he met Matt as he introduced him to Tord while his mother was talking with he teacher.later on the class started first with introduction of the people in the class.

Someone then knocked on the door as the teacher opened it to realise there was a kid standing there, "what is your name?" The teacher asked he replied" t-thomas" he said.

Someone then shouted"ha look it's no eyes!" Everyone laughed but we didn't he started crying then Tord shouted"SHUT UP!" Everyone was silent then the teacher asked the kid to pick a seat.he chose the one next to Tord and whispers to him" thank you...".

Time skip to break
"So why do you have black eyes thomas?"
Edd asked Thomas looking sad replied" I have my mum's eyes and you can call me tom by the way." Matt then jumped in asking   "can we met your mum?""no..." tom said"why?" I asked " because she's ..um.." tom starts to cry and Tord trys to carm him tom quickly said" because she's dead."

This tells us that we set him off.

Time skip after school
They all head home with their parents but tom walks home by himself. Closing the door and went to him room quietly.

Untill his dad stopped him.