wrong

hi! i'm perrie or like the others say PIP i'm that normal girl or less than normal! i'm that ugly girl with the curly hair and the bloated face! i'm from CHANTLE family it's a poor family! my mum has the cancer ! my daddy die when i was two years! i have a big brother named CHRISTIAN! he is 21 years old ! isn't my brother so young to go to work! he works in restaurant as a server! i really live a hard life but there's none in the high school respect it!.... hey i forget to tell u something!i usually fall in love with the wrong person do u know how?!

...that's why! two years ago i've fallen with JUSTIN he is a cute and beautiful basketball player in my school i was Present in all the matches to encourage him! at first he didn't know me but than he gives me some interest! i was so happy and excited sometimes he waves for me i was surprised u know! and one day he talked to me at the recreation! i was surprised shocked happy scared but so excited! look how it was it!

i was alone a usually at the recreation i saw him there i act like  embarrassed girl! omg no he come to my way! he said hello and he sat next to me! maybe at that moment my heart's beat Doubled million times i reply hello! he smiled i smiled back he get more closer to me and my heart's beat get more doubled ! he said why you are usually lonely i wanted to reply but he stoped me and said tonight at 7:30 PM i'll take you to a great concert get ready ! i was shocked i didn't say anything he go i still shocked till 7:30! what should i wear nothing i really have nothing beatiful! maybe this red shirt now it's so old that shoes no way it's belong to my brother! finally i wear my mother's old dress and i belong a shoes from my cousin! now i'm ready " knock...knock" OMG  it's JUSTIN i kissed my mum and i opened the door for him! that man he was super sexy with his white jacket  he is killing me he  opened the door of his fancy car now i'm ready! an awkward silence in the car! finally we arrived at the concert's place! he was so gentil he oppned the door for me and he takes me to my plce cause he knew that the shoes hurts me ! All-in-place the concert is start! the music was fantastic the people was so crazy we had much fun and the best thing JUSTIN ! after 2h the concert is done he took me to a fancy restaurent to eat we sat before doing anything he did something that tearned my heart apart he took my hand , smiled and said PERRIE you're my friend now and i really wanna ask you something i said pining yeah of corse you can he reply your classmate JESSICA i like her so much please help me to get her if you want that means a lot for me if you do"...

yeah that's what he said i thought that he will ask to a kiss or another date hhhh that's not even a date ! JESSICA ? JESSICA she's Transcendental she hate people she just love herself how could him love OKAY she's beautiful but.... ahh just let's forget about it