unlucky

what should i do ! he loves her and he thought that i'm in a good relationship with her ! he is absolutely wrong! it's not his fault it's just mine :/! i should forget him!

JUSTIN is my first wrong love! now let's talk about DAVID ! i loved that person before JUSTIN but his story is more weird than justin's! i loved david when i was 14 he was good looking boy! he was so cute with me! he never disappointed me! i really like him so much he was my real first love ! when i talk to him i feel something i never felt before ! i told my only friend CARLA sorry i forgot to tell you about her! she's my best friend ! i knew her when we was so young ! you can say that we born together anyway! i told her about my feels and she Advised to  told him about my love cause she thought that he is cute and he likes me! i was soo excited to tell him and at the same time so scared if he refuse me! but no i should do it now or never !at the recreation of the lunch ! ohh he is alone that's better ! i get mu lunch and sit next to him he smiled i smiled back ! he said! what's wrong you are unormal today ! i smiled then i said 've fallen with you david ! he still quite for a minite than he said! i'm sorry cause i didn't tell you before ! but i'm a gay! what WTF DAVID is a gay why i didn't know before! that's really break my heart! i just go out without saying any word! and that's why i usually fall in love with the wrong person! so i decide after those two accident to never fall in love again because i won't get hurts again ! that's enough! 

the summer breaks is end and tomorrow we will back to school ! i don't know why i'm so excited for this year ! maybe something special will happen ??! yeah why not ...

i hope that you like it please don't forget to voice and wait for the next part