Chapter 4

Ryan's POV:

I really didn't expect him to say yes. In fact I thought that was gonna be the last thing he would've said. Either way I would've stayed with him, this just made everything ten times better.

I couldn't stop smiling, even when we got to the rusted piece of shit I called my car. I opened his door for him in the passenger seat then went around to the drivers seat. I turned my head to the right where I met Brendon's eyes.

He smiled widely and I grinned back. This is what love felt like, I know it. I leaned in and pecked his lips before turning forwards and putting the keys in ignition.

"Ready?" I asked joyfully.

"More than ever," he whispered. And with that I put the car in drive and started our journey. A journey that would last a lifetime.

                                                            ---------------------------

                Brendon's POV:

I fell asleep 20 minutes into the roadtrip. Then, an hour later I woke up to the sound of Ryan singing and, believe me, it was the most perfect sound to hear in the morning. He didn't know I was awake yet so I kind of just... watched him.

God, I love him. I love him so much. What did I do to deserve someone so special? Ryan tried to hit a high note and his voice cracked. That moment, that moment right there made me want to die. He eventually heard me laughing into the seat and his smile lit up the dimly lit car.

"Rise and shine, m'love."

I laughed and sat up in the passenger seat, "So... where are we going?"

"I dont know yet," Ryan grinned.

"...when will you know?"

"When we get there, I suppose."

I sighed into the window, my face pressed into the door, "We should go to New York. Or California. Or Florida," I inhale deeply, "Let's go to Disney World."

Okay so this has been in my drafts for FOREVER but I never really finished it. So here's the most likely last chapter of the story. :) - Dani