Chapter - 1 "Get Me The Hell Out Of Here!"

Ryan's P.O.V

I nervously tapped my pen to my desk. I was really starting to getting sick of the view of Mr. Brown standing above me looking at me with his big dark eyes like i'm a total freak!

"This is what you get when you're late for my class!" He said walking nervously around the detention room.

I took a look of what was around me... Seems like i'm not the only one not having fun here! Everyone was doing something... Drawing, flying pappers, texting or even sleep! I feel like an idiot now for just tapping my pen while everyone else around me is so creative!

I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, 20 minutes left, only 20 mins until I get to hear my mum yelling at me again and suggesting me new ways of keeping me grounded for this week...

"Ryan Fields" i heard my name being called through the speackers of the class

"Ryan Fields, you're free to leave the detention room" i heard.

Perfect! Apparently my mum got earlier here probably to pick up Drake and Ashley, my younger twin siblings or no one informed her that i was in detention at school today...

Which is actually worse...

No matter what happened, i can't get away with it so easily this time..! Or can i..?

I went to the principal's office first to take the kind of "i'm-not-grounded-anymore" pass as i like to call it... Kidding i just thought of it! So i can get the hell out of here, that creepy place i'm forced to go every day that people like to call "school". I prefer to call it "hell" or maybe "jail". Some kids think it's fun though! Well i'm definetely not one of those kids..! Stupid kids.

As i got there i saw my mum standing there with an unpleasent look on her face...

"Oh! Here she is!" The principal said, mr. Cooper

"We are gonna talk later young lady.. Oh! And just for the record, you're grounded!" My mum wishpered to me as she was walking out the door with her usual strick expression.

I was in trouble. What a surpirese!

"So Ryan, you know how it goes... You're in this office almost every week so tell me Ryan... What happened again..?" The principal asked me and i sat down.

"Long story, non of your buissnes, you know what you need to know, i was late, i got a detention and now i'm leaving!" I said as I started making my way out of there. I grabbed my bag but he stopped me as i was walking out of the office...

"Wait a minute there young lady..! Things are not that simple this time... You have almost conclude 10 hours of detention and it's just the beggining of this year! You're now at the 9th hour which means that if you get even one more time detention you'll have to be punished in a different way...

He said to me as he stood up from his seat and started comming towards me.

"Specificaly, the next time you'll do something you'll have to stay at school after classes and work here at school at the department you'll chose for 10 or more school hours"

He finished and i couldn't believe in my ears... What kind of new school-technic is this? To learn to the kids what? That every time they do something bad they'll have to work at school? What kind of torture is that??

"Are you totally kidding me!? So you're saying to me that i'm forced to actually work at school? Without any payment? Just for punishment? For 10 or more freaking hours!?" I asked him socked.

"I'm not kidding... You and whoever else conclude 10 hours of school detentions is forced to do that! But i really doubt that anyone else has come as far as you, but anyway...! You can work wherever in the school you want... Gym, coffee shop, library or become a teacher's helper! Your mum is already informed..."