Chapter 1: Colorful Encounter

"Aww man! Aren't you going to watch 'Sea Death'!?" screamed a ghost towards a 12 year old teenage boy sitting on the floor up closed to the TV.

The boy was fixeted on the TV and couldn't hear him.

"I've been waiting a whole week for it!! And YOU decided to see a stupid girl idol competition!! I know girls are cute and everything but COME ON!! We're talking about 'Sea Death' one of the GREATEST TV series that EVER existed!!" screamed the ghost again.

"Their really cute! I wish I could date one." said the boy while blushing at the sight of the girls.

"Sigh. Why did I even bother? It's not like you can HEAR a ghost." said the ghost while trespassing a wall and starts floating in midair. There were many houses, apartments and a lot of people walking in the various streets of the city.

You might be asking yourself why I'm here and if you aren't just take a sit cause I'm gonna drill all this information into your little and stupid minds. My name is Argo. I know it's usually a girls name but I'm actually a 23 year old man and I'm OK with it. I had died 3 years ago in a car accident and just in case it wasn't my fault! I even looked both sides. TWICE!! But somehow their was a runaway truck. You heard me! A fucking runaway truck hit me! Just for you to know I knew it was a runaway truck because when it hit me I got out of my body and saw the commotion of several policeman, people, medics and the man who had hit me with that fucking truck! At first I couldn't believe it so I tried to go back to my body several times but couldn't and got soo angry I tried to kick my body with no success making me even more angry. When I saw the policemen that had cuffed the man who had hit me I just exploded with rage towards him and tried to punch him with no avail because I simply trespassed him. I would always get angry easily but that day made me get mad for a whole week. I had cried a lot and missed talking and annoying my family deeply but it wasn't so bad when I finally got used to my ghost life. During these 3 years I had been able to go to several countries, see different lifestyles of various people around the world, and see various series and movies for free! How cool is that! And I can peek a lot in other people's houses whenever I want! But of course being a ghost has a lot of downsides and I mean A LOT!

Suddenly Argo hears an argument down below him and turns around facing down while sitting in midair. He looks down and sees a couple fighting about infidelity.

Looks like this years topic is hitting your partner with horns! Sorry my stupid friends! Looks like it'll take a while for me to talk to you guys again! As I have to leave before I get grossed out by their conversation!

Argo leaves the area and starts flying incredibly fast towards a a big street where many people are found looking or going to their jobs. He stops and looks around for someone until he sees a young woman walking at the end of the street where it divides into two.

"THERE YOU ARE! I've finally found you! Thought you could escape me by moving away to somewhere else!? Well that's not gonna happen!".

He starts flying towards her by going through people when he suddenly passed and saw a young man about his age that caught his attention. Argo couldn't help but to stop and see him more clearly. The man was tall, had light brown skin, had a black T-shirt with a blue jacket on top, blue jeans, short black hair, blue eyes and has black glasses. Argo unexpectedly turned completely pink without him realizing. He then immediately looked back at where the young woman was walking only to realize that she had left already.

"N-no way! Now how am I going to watch 'Sea Death'!?" He looks back at the young man with an incredibly angry expression and says "This is your fault! If it wasn't for YOU I would have been able to see it!"

Argo leaves furiously and nervously flying away from the young man. He then suddenly saw himself completely pink in a window of a store and his face unexpectedly turns completely red.

Argo says nervously surprised "W-what!?"

A shadowy figure appears from a corner of the shop and was looking at Argo with a grinning face.

Argo leaves the area flying with incredible speed.
___________________
Author's Note:

Hi! If you see any orthographic error you can tell me 😆 and don't be afraid to comment on my story! The story cover will take some time to make soo please be patient with me 🤗. I hope you'll enjoy my story!