Oh Calvin

~5 hours later~

I just got off the train and I'm walking home. I decided to message Calvin.

Me: Heyyyyy!!!

Cal😘😁😊😝: Who is this?😳

Me: Josephine stupid.

Cal😘😁😊😝: Oh Heyyyyyy Im not stupid😒🌵.

Me: Hay is for horses 😂

Cal😘😁😊😝: So wyd Josee?

Me: NM I just got off the train to go home.

Cal😘😁😊😝: Oh okay.

Then he started calling me.

"Heyyyy Cal."

"Heyyyy Jo."

"Yeah Im about to get into my house."

I unlocked my door and got smacked in the face. The phone fell out my hand and I held my face in shock. I look up and see my father.

Dad: "Bitch we are getting kicked out in 48 hours any words?"

I hear Cal still on the phone saying "Hello".

My father kicks my phone and I stand up. We start arguing and my mother is on my side and helping out. My father then decides to walk to the kitchen. I see him open the drawer and pulls out a gun. At this point my mother and I are holding each other scared out of our minds. He picks it up and I begin shaking and then he puts it at his throat and shoots himself. I was screaming and I hear my mom screaming too, and I also hear Cal.

"Oh my God, Im coming Josephine!"

I was crying so hard, my father loves me but its hard to control yourself especially when youre drunk. I wasnt ready to say good bye to my daddy.

My mother and I cried so much that no one called the police. Calvin busted through the door with police behind him. He saw me in a corner on the floor. He ran to me and sat next to me, he put his big strong arms around me and I cried in his shoulder, I have never cried so much. The ambulance picked my father up and put him on the stretcher and into the truck. I ran into the truck and Calvin was behind me. My mother said that she'll drive with the police. This is killing me right now. I'm an ambulance truck watching them "TRY" to save my father.

"Daddy listen to me no matter what happens I will always love you, I'm sorry for not helping you face alcoholism. D-daddy I L-love you so muchhhhhhh."

I just kept crying. 😭😥😓😫😓

God has a reason for everything but I didnt know that the day I have the most fun was the day I have the wirst depression.