7: when the party is over

"Yes you can, we are closer to my place so" and I think may is at her friends place so I won't worry that she is going to be there.

I took her in and sat her on the couch.
I got her a glass of water and then we just sat there while she was drinking.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked looking a little sick.
"Um it's over there, I can show you".
Then she walked in without closing the door, then I her her vomit...... oh god I went in and saw her bent over the toilet, vomiting and crying.

"oh poor thing, what did he give you" I mumbled and stroke her back.
When she was done vomiting I got a towel for her and helped her to clean her face. Her eyes were so red, I don't know if it's from the alcohol or the crying.

We walked into my room and I gave her a twenty one pilots sweatshirt and pyjamas pants. She started taking her clothes of and it was so sudden. I just walked out of the room.

"HEEEELLLLPPPPP, I'm stuck!" She yelled and I walked in again. She had tried to stick her head trough the arm hole, but she had managed to take the pyjamas pants on.
I helped her with the shirt, it was a little awkward but I'd do anything for her.

"Um (y/n) you can sleep on the bed and I can take the couch in the living room" I said but all she did was shake her head and hold the bottom of my shirt.
"What?" I'm confused. She continued tugging my shirt, but it was so weak.

"I don't wanna sleep" she said looking at the floor. Then she took my hand and dragged me towards the bed.

"What is happening?" I am so confused

"Just lay in bed with me, nothing more" she dragged me onto the bed. She put her head on my chest, and I just laying there.

After a while she turned her head to my face then frowned.
"What?" I said confused.

"Why don't you like me?" She said staring into my eyes and hers began to tear up.

"What do you mean I don't like you, because I like you a lot" i turned her head towards me.

"But it don't look like you like me at all." She said starting to cry.

"(Y/n) I do truly like you, I just thought that a great girl like you could never like a loser like me"

Y/n pov

Why would he think that I am a great girl.
"A great girl huh, I'm not. I'm so fu*t up in the head, I do stuff I know I shouldn't and It's not wired i have no friend. Why did I have to involve you into my life"

I'm so stupid, I deserve to be alone forever. I stod up from the warm bed and almost fell. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

Why I'm I so fu*ing stupid, why do I think everything is about me. I can't keep on doing this, I only ruin people's life or I ruin myself.

I sat on the couch for a little while and thought about my sad life. Wtf why am i so......

Then peter came walking in with a blanket.
"Hey" he said faint but sweet.

"Hey"

"You wanna talk about what happened?" He asked and I was shocked, I thought I had ruined everything like always.

"What is it to talk about, I really like you, but I don't even know you and you don't know me. I should have thought about being friends first, instead of jumping to conclusions" I said a little embarrassed.

"First time I saw you, at the train station I thought that you were so pretty and cool and I was right. You're pretty on the outside and inside, you are so amazing and I don't know if I can live with just being your friend" he said and that took my breath away.

"I really like you Peter Parker but I think it's best if you stayed away from me. Your too good for me and im only going to be a problem" I looked down at the floor and then he wrapped the blanket around us and lays down. He hugged me tight.

"If I'm lucky to get you as a problem, I'm the luckiest man alive" his world made me cry and I turned around and hugged him back.

"I'm happy you're the one who saved me"

Then I fell asleep in his arms.