Gotta secret can you keep it?

So mindless angels I know you have been waiting to find out what happened to make Princeton not wanna kiss Alicia and that's what's gonna happen. From this point on this story is gonna be about everyone but this episode is more so Princeton Alicia status. So you guys are in for a treat because this is gonna be the most dramatic fighty sexiest romanticall scenes ever! So are you ready. Ina tell you when the x rated part comes up. So let's get started

Alicia:So what happened prince since you think you know every little thing about me

Princeton:.....

Alicia: thought so

Alicia's POV

I was just about to walk out when I heard Princeton day something

Princeton:I know who you are Alicia

Alicia:what do you mean

Princeton:I know your not the cool popular girl that everyone wants to hang out with. I know you aren't the stylish bad ass chick of school. And I know why you don't like staying home.

I was about to start crying

Princeton:I know that everyday when you went to school people would bully you for being ugly even though you weren't. I know that when you lost your virginity to your dad when you were 4. I know that you were aped by the whole football squad when you turned 13. I know that you thought you were dead when those girls pushed you in the pool knowing you couldn't swim. I also know that you always tried to kill yourself but your friends never let you I know that when you were about 11 your dad beat your mom and then she left without you.

I started crying hard I fell to the ground and just yelled Princeton came up behind me and hugged me.

Princeton:I'm sorry I'm so sorry Alicia

I was still crying I laid in my back and just stared at the sky. Princeton just looked at me. He kissed me on my lips.

Alicia:why did you do that

Princeton:because I love you and I care about you and I wanna take care of you

I smiled and he kissed me again. He picked me up and I sat down on the chair. He just stared at me and held my hand.

Alicia:I love you too Princeton

I started cheesin hard he kissed me again and it just felt mixed to be kissed like someone actually loved you. I am so lucky to have found him. I now know it was love. I felt tired so he let me go to sleep in his bed. It's not like my dad would have cared. I was sound asleep dreaming about food cause I was starving but I still wanted to sleep. I was asleep and I felt someone get in the bed with me. I turned over and it was Princeton. He wasn't asleep so he saw me looking at him he smiled then kissed my forehead.

Princeton:I'm sorry did I wake you up

Alicia:no its fine

Princeton;I didn't even wanna get in the bed you look beautiful when you sleep

Alicia:Awwww thank you but I have a question

Prinxeton:yeah whatever you want

Alicia:do you always sleep without a shirt on

Princeton:oh yeah you want me to put a shirt on

Alicia:oh um no in sorta enjoying this

Princeton:haha oh ok then

I just stared at him he stared back at me. It felt like a dream. I wanted to just hold him that whole time. I looked at the window beside him the moon was beautiful.

Princeton:whatcha staring at

Alicia:the window te moon is so pretty

Princeton:ohh just like you

Alicia:heehee you wanna know why I love you

Princeton:why baby

Alicia:cause you always know how to make me feel good

Princeton:how

Alicia:always calling me beautiful just holding me makes me smile

Princeton:well in that case

Princeton held me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest. He lifted me head up and kissed me. It was more of making out. I straddled ontop of him. He rubbed his finger on my stomach. I took my shirt off and we started kissing again. I turned over on my back and he was ontop of me. I wrapped my legs across his waist. He pulled his pants down. I took my shorts off and well we can guess what's happening here right. So we went fast slow medium if there's any other speed we were probably doing it. I was moaning a lot trying not to scream I didn't wanna wake anyone up I mean that would have been terrible. I haven't had sex many time but this is DEFINETLEY number one here. I was sweating like actually sweat. My eyes were like riling in the back of my sockets. I told him I loved him a bunch of times. I do love him but I was probably in the moment. Mmm 1st boy I ever met that lasted at least an hour. She layed down and then put me ontop of him I just layed down on him and he held me tightly. One again I am so lucky to have found this man. Soon after I fell asleep.

Princeton POV

WOW! I feel like superman right now like I can run through a wall. I now know what being in love feels like. It's the best moment in the world. She's a really great girl. I feel like if I hadn't met her I would never have found anyone. You hear this world I LOVE ALICIA MARIE WARING! Best day of my life by far.

Short but great huh I feel like I didn't have something for everybody I had more romance than freakiness do uh next episode will probably based 7 months after this day and there is gonna be a lot of drama and fighting and something is gonna happen because Damien will be appearing. So keep commenting and I am also gonna start doing something called fan for a day and when you become a fan of the week I will be including you into the story for a day cause I do a lot of stories in a day because I'm just quick. But anyway to become a fan of the week you just comment on any one of my stories and there will be a question and just comment me the question and I will check to see who answered it right so the first question is below it and it is a MB question do e prepared to put yor mindlessness to the test bye mindless angels.

Fan for a day question:what is Princetons real name?

I started easy for you but the questions will get harder throught time.