Last Day Of Sixth Grade

Ashlyns POV

Its the last Day at Navy. 5 months ago by best friend (and boyfriend), Caleb moved. I haven't been as happy ever since. I miss him so much. Me and him text everyday but we haven't been. Me and him broke up 5 days ago because it was hard to do long distance. I still Love him though. I get into school and I start crying. Im so sad. Sixth graders leave 2 days before everyone else. Im wearing a red dress and my hair is curled. I then see Jeanine and Alexis and hug them.

Ashlyn- You guys look so pretty
Jeanine- So do you
Alexis- I cant believe its our last day at navy
Ashlyn- I know its crazy
Jeanine- Im going to miss going here

I then see Bruno and smile. Me and Bruno used to like eachother but me and him are still super close.

Ashlyn- Ahhhh Bruno I cant believe its the last day at Navy.
Bruno- I know its crazy. I cant believe Sydney is moving.
Ashlyn- I know. Are you going to keep in contact with her?
Bruno- Yeah. I heard what happened with you and Caleb
Ashlyn- Oh
Bruno- Are you ok?
Ashlyn- Yeah I just-

Speaker- All Sixth Graders please go to the gym

Ashlyn- Come on lets go
Bruno- Ok

When we walk in we see everyone, the main people (the people I talk to the most) are in the 2 front rows. We have in order Tucker, john, jack, devin, peyton, bruno, sydney, Jeanine, Hannah, amelia, alexis, Ava, me, shadan, grace, alexa, Elsa and then Ethan.

We then start the sixth grade assembly..