Wow.... i thought i had a chance..

Ashlyns POV

Last night I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about amelia and caleb. I texted caleb last night saying 'Caleb we need to talk.. ' he didn't answer but I saw that he read it.

@Ash23

102,637 likesAsh23 - I heard you have a new girl

102,637 likes
Ash23 - I heard you have a new girl. Hope she treats you better then I could ever. You didn't even give me a chance. But now you wont get one when she breaks your heart. You lost you chance with the girl you have loved for many many years. Good Job!

Comments-

Amelia33- Hahahaha he never really liked you. In 6th grade he just didn't want to hurt you.
Bubbles4- Im sorry...
Ash23- @bubbles4 sorrys not going to cut it this time

He hurt me and I still love him. I then get a text from someone..... and that someone is Amelia. I told her yesterday that he was in love with me and this is her response...

 I told her yesterday that he was in love with me and this is her response

I started crying because Amelia used to be one of my best friends. She said she never liked anyone but I guess she was Jealous of me and Caleb. She should have just told me. It would have made everything fine. I lost two of my best friends.... and I dont know what to do....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter! I will post one later.

Love,
Ash