Part One

A new Larry fanfic. This isn't going to be so long. Hope you enjoy!

---------------ooOoWoOoo------------

The loud music and the heavy beat of the bas thumped in his head. Colours, moving bodys and the smell of alcohol and sweat made Louis's head dizzy. His mind fuzzy when he jumped around on the dancefloor. Faces around him he didn't recognize, but he knew he was supposed to know their names. But he didn't care. He emptied the beer bottle in his hand and threw it away, not caring about where it landed. Someone took a grip in his arm and pulled him up on top of a table. He willingly followed. Jumping up and down. It couldn't get better than this. He smiled and looked around. He needed just one more pint... or five. He almost fell down the table when he saw a mop of dark hair across the room. When he blinked it was gone, and instead he saw a bunch of people dancing. He shook his head, just like that and he felt sober. Were that really it? Maybe he had lied when he had told himself that it couldn't get better than this. Suddenly he felt nauseous hit him and he slowly crawled down the table. No one noticing him slipping away. These weren't his friends. They were people seeking the famous eye. He moved through the room, pushing past dancing bodies and girls in too short dresses. He knew he should be looking at them, like the group of guys at the bar did. But he couldn't. He finally reached the door. He took a deep breath when the cool night air hit his face. He stumbled outside, closing the door behind him.

He stood on a rooftop. A fence was sat up all around, to make sure drunk people, like himself, wouldn't fall over. He slowly made his way over to it and sat down, sticking his legs between the fence, his legs hanging over the side of the building. He closed his eyes and put his hands in his pockets. Searching for the pack of cigarettes he so desperately was craving. He finally succeeded, lighting it up and taking a long drag. He sighed and opened his eyes. Why did he feel like this? So hopeless? The heavy beat from the party inside could still be heard outside and it made his head heavy. He didn't like it. He felt sick. He could feel the alcohol in his body, but not in his head. He needed something to make this feelings go away. He found his phone from the pocket and unlocked it. He lay it beside him and closed his eyes, taking another drag of the cigarette, listening to the song he always put on when he felt like this.

"Sweet creature

Had another talk about where it's going wrong

But we're still young

We don't know where we're going

But we know where we belong"

Louis slowly opened his eyes, looking out over the big city beneath him, letting the warm voice fill his mind. He had heard this song so much. It was so beautiful and it meant that the younger man had moved on. He had clearly found someone new to write his songs about. Louis didn't want to know who it was. He just wanted to know that the curly haired was happy.

"And oh we started

Two hearts in one home

It's hard when we argue

We're both stubborn

I know"

Louis sighed. He wished he could do that too. Move on. Sing songs about the people he loved. Sweet Creature was the only song from Harry's first solo album he had heard. He couldn't make himself hear the rest. Afraid of hearing something he didn't want to hear. Just hearing these lyrics made his heart arch for the boy he had lost.

"sweet creature, sweet creature

Wherever I go, you bring me home

Sweet creature, sweet creature

When I run out of road, you bring me home"

"Louis?"

Louis looked up, seeing Eleanor looking down at him, her eyebrows raised. "You're hearing that song again? Why don't you come inside and hear some real music?" she asked with a little smirk.

Louis looked down at the phone.

"And oh we started two hearts in one home"

He paused the song. "It calms me down" he mumbled.

Eleanor sighed. "Whatever. Please come inside hon, it's freezing".

Louis nodded, threw the cigarette away and stood up. He let her guide him inside, where the party was still going on. "Louis!" voice quickly yelled as they entered the loud music.

"Shots!"

Louis quickly plastered on a fake smile, going to the bar where a line of shots was set up. If there was something he needed it was to forget.

---------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

Yeah sorry, I'm not a fan of Eleanor, please don't hate on me. I'm sure she's a nice person, but Larry though... Hope you enjoyed!

Feeling generous? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan