Your First Kiss with Him~Imagine

Remington~

*before he asks you to be his girlfriend*

Your first kiss is at the airport before Remington left for a European leg of tour, and you couldn't follow because of work. You often describe it as feeling like a lifetime movie, because after you said your goodbyes to each other, he turned around and pulled you into a breath taking kiss. He was hesitant at first, but once you kissed back it was perfect. 

Emerson~

*the same day he asks you to be his girlfriend*

After he asks you to be his, you grab his face and kiss him out of pure joy. At first he's taken by surprise, but ultimately kissed back in under a second. It was the type of kiss that if you weren't in public, it could've gone on for hours before one of you pulled away. After it does inevitably end, you bury your face in his chest out of embarrassment. 

Sebastian~

*after he asks you to be his girlfriend*

Yours and Sebastian's first kiss is while you're working on your laptop, and he tries to distract you. After about 15 minuets of him yelling and making jokes and touching your face, he get a devious idea. He sits down beside you and pulls your face towards his and pecks your lips. You're taken by complete surprise but Sebastian is just excited his tactic to distract you worked.