I

(Picture but shiny silver hair and female. White shirt=black crop top. Jacket=all black hoodie)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Everything was normal at the academy. Students having their usual conversations, everyone but their usual happy-go-lucky blond.

Her personality, to put simply, did a 180. Her clothes from obnoxious orange to black, her loud voice isn't even there... it's like its gone. Vanished. Her jumpy, hyperactive self is now dark, evil.

Long, blond hair is now silver and medium length, orange jumpsuit is now a black crop top, high waisted ANBU pants, black hoodie and black sandals, bandages wrapping around her forearms and shins. Her now crimson red eyes scanned the room, as if an attack was to take place soon.

≤|≥

Conversations died down as Iruka walked in, but he wasn't alone. Behind him stood a tall, blond male. As he walked, his black cloak with red clouds spotting it followed him like a train. His bluish gray eyes searched the room, looking for our favorite ex-blond.

"Baka, if you're looking for me, I'm right here." She deadpanned.

The cloaked blond creeped slowly towards the silver haired teen. He walked up to her table, but before he reached her, she flashed away before he was thrown into the farthest wall.

"That was very unnecessary, but okay," his deep voice sang.

"Well release the henge, or I'll deem you unnecessary and kill you," She threatened him.

"Naru, was that the right thing to say to your brother?" Iruka asked, she shook her head. "Then apologize to him."

She stayed silent.

"Naru, do it, you don't want an angry boyfriend after you, do you?" Ino, Naru's sister, jumped in.

"Deidara, I'm so so so sorry! Can you please forgive me?!" Naru pleaded.

Deidara laughed. "You're scared of him! Aren't you, Naru?!"

Said girl blushed, but nodded anyway.

Word Count : 323