II

"'Tachi, Naru's being mean!!" Deidara shouted.

In the corner, a black haired avenger turned red in anger.

"No, I didn't! Don't listen to him, Ita!" Naru said, running towards the one and only, Itachi Uchiha.

As she ran, part of her henge released. What was mid-back length hair is now knee length and her black crop top is now white with thin gray stripes. Her ANBU pants are now super short shorts. 9 tails appeared, waving around freely, and 2 orange ears popped off her head. (Like the picture, but the eyes are red, and she has 9 tails and ears. Eyes are still red , hair is silver)

 Now down the hall were 3 Akatsuki members, Tobi, Deidara, and Itachi. Tobi and Itachi were very deep in conversation, not noticing Deidara and Naruto walking their way.

Naruto walked up to Tobi and Itachi, and tried to hit their heads, but they both quickly grabbed a wrist. She jumped up and kicks their faces, causing them to fall back and release her wrists. Before Naruto fell, she did a flip and gracefully landed on her feet.

"Shit, what was that for, Kid?!" Tobi and Itachi whisper-yelled.

"That was for leaving and not coming back to get me. Now can we hurry leave this hell-hole?" Naru responded to the two glaring males next to her.

Unknown to the 4, the whole class was watching the scene unravel. Everyone was in awe. 'Who is Naruto? ' was the only thought everyone had.

"Dei, why'd you tell her where we were?!" The younger black-haired male raised is voiced slightly.

Brunette v2 (obi-tobi) was the one to answer, "Itachi, if your sister wants to know, then he could tell her." His voice was oddly childish. Deidara walked up to the boys and helped them up.

"Itachi!? Naruto? What the fuck is going on?!" Sasuke screeched, causing Naruto to fall on the floor, clutching her ears. The one titled Deidara fell by Naruto's side and held her.

"Sasuke, can you lower your voice, Naru's ears are sensitive." Itachi spoke, glaring at his little brother.

Naruto suddenly clutched her stomach in pain. "They're coming... earlier... than expected," Naruto said through grunts of pain.

"Deidara, take her to the hospital, I'll meet you there. Sasuke, come with me." Itachi barked. Sasuke stood there, frozen in place "Now!"

Sasuke ran to Itachi and asked," What?"

"Hi." Itachi chuckled before knocking his brother unconscious.

Itachi grabbed Sasuke by the hair, then Body Flickered to the hospital, where he met up with his husband.

Word Count: 430