The fire In The Chip

Salt and Vinegar Lays P.O.V.

It was 2:48am I entered through the dorr, Only to s33 my Boyfrand cheeting on me with a bag of Cheetos he had his peepee in da bag of Cheetos through a small hole. Make sense he hav smol dende. He den call my best friend Funyuns and say want to cum over and have a littol 'fun'. 

Bag of Cheetos P.O.V

"It smell stank, mixing with my cheesy odour" I thot. I looked to my left while moaning, and saw his side bag- Lays, enter the room. She was standing there, with her hands on her hips, just watching. I continued to moan and enjoy it while, staring at her. He kept going after busting 3 kernels. 

Cheesy Popcorn P.O.V

"Oh my god" I thought "This feels so good." I felt another kernel busting open, and let's just say it got messy There was orange and white everywhere. I felt so good after doing it but knew it was so wrong; It's just, my girlfriend wasn't giving me anything, and, popping off to her lame crunch just wasn't slicing it. Cheetos on the other hand she does it all, She makes me Cheese every time.

Salt and Vinegar Lays P.O.V.

I wauked up to him and I said "What the heel dud!!" "Are you cheeting on me?!!" He says then Its not what it looks like. I said "oh yeh then what it is? Because it looks like your messing with another snacc." I leave the house and start cry. I then deicde I'm going to cheet on him.