how.

*three years later*

Piper looks out of the window, her eyes focused on 2 water droplets racing down the window of the funeral car. A tear drops from her right eye, she wipes it away slowly with an old Handkerchief which had the letters A.V enbroided in red on the corner. She jumped as a warm hand is placed on her thigh, "Piper ... we're here ... do you want some time alone or do you want me to stay with you until everyone has left?" Nicky was worried about Piper, she hasn't been the same since the two men who shot Alex where found non-guilty.

"I'll be fine, thankyou, can we just get it over with please" Piper opens the car door into the drizzle of the open air. She walked to the edge of the cliff holding a small pot with Alex's ashes in. She looks out into the view, although a dull day it was still beautiful. She turned around wiped her tears and saw Nicky and morello stood up leaning against the wall keeping Piper's and Alex's son, Carter busy while they wait for her signal to allow him over" She turned back around and began to speak.

"Hey Al. I know that this isn't the outcome we would've wanted and those sons of bitches who took you away from me will pay ... *starts to cry* I love you. I always and always will, you make me want to carry on living every day for Carter, to fight for our love story that was cut short. The view today is like our love, a mess but it all seemed to be ok whrn we where together. I make a promise to you now; I will love you until the day we meet again, and then I will love you for intinate years after that. You woudlve made a wonderful mum and Carter is lucky I have so many stories and memories to help us both throigh tough times. I love you"

She cups her face with her hands releases a big breathe and wipes her tears away, she turns slowly towards Nicky and Morello and gestures to them to come over.

Nicky and Morello walk over hand in hand while Carter runs wobbly towards Piper.

"Mummy, What are we doing?" ... piper smiles "we are saying goodbye to your other Mummy, she was beautiful and amazing and everything you need in a mummy, can you do me a big favour and open this box for me" Morello starts to break down and Nicky hugs her tight.

Piper bends down and Carter helps her open the small box. He looks inside with a confused look "mummy are we planting a flower" piper giggles "yes we are planting the flower with special soil that means mummy will always be with you whrn you come to this spot and will be with you always"

Piper helps Carter plant the seeds. He smiles looks into the view... "mummy, not mummy pipes my other Mummy.... I love you and thankyou for making mummy Pipes so happy"

They all laugh and shed a tear. They walk towards the car and all have a group hug. ☄🌟

-----

Sorry for the late upload and also sorry for the lack of content.