10

6 weeks later

"FOR FUCKS SAKE M.C IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Spots screeched as she ran out of the bathroom in a towel her fists ablaze as she shot a fire ball at the freckle faced turtle who jumped into the water way entrance laughing.

"Ugh I swear I can't stand him" Spots grumbled as she stomped her foot and fro her arms.

"That's not what you were saying last night" Ghost said as he walked past her to his room Spots felt her cheeks heat up.

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Spots yelled after him Rebel groaned as he walked out of the gym. "How are you still able to speak at full volume after last night?" He grumbled causing the bunny to cover her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Was I really that loud?" She asked in a whiny tone Swift came out of his room laughing his ass off. "Ohhh Yes sweetie from those octaves sounded like he was doing his job" Spots let out an embraced gasp and hopped in to the room that she shared with April.

April was sitting on the couch reading a book that she found a while ago called The forbidden fruit she was really into and hadn't noticed Spots come in moaning in exaggeration she rolled her eyes not bothering to look up from her book.

"What happened this time Spots?" April asked shaking her head. Spots threw her towel off and threw on her clothes and growled. "M.C happened that's what"

April laughed softly "here we go again" she mumbled as she closed her book and made room for her friend on the couch. Spots sat down angrily and crossed her arms and legs.

"What did he do this time Spots?" Spots grumbled and looked at April
"So I'm coming out of the shower and just as he's leaving he sneaks up on me and slaps my ass and said this ass is property of M.C and slapped it again with the back of his hand" April couldn't help but laugh as the bunny let out whines of embarrassment.

"It's not funny April he embarrassed me in front of his brothers" Spots looked around and whisper yelled "they heard us" April gave her a no really face and shook her head.

"I know I could hear you too it's not like you guys weren't fucking in the tunnel that lead to the room I had to crash in Ghosts room last night because of you two" April saw Spots face light up in amusement as she gave a sly smile to April having realized her mistake April groaned.

"You spent the night it in Ghosts room?" April whined in her own embarrassment "Spots it wasn't even like tha-"

Spots cut her off by speaking and gave a wide smile "did you or did you not spend the night in Ghosts Room" April groaned and covered her face with her hands and Spots placed her hand neatly in her lap.

"I want answers kitty cat spill it" April with her face still covered sighed in defeat "Alright I spent the night in his room but it was just that one night" Spots let out an excited squeal and laughed pointing at the embarrassed kitty.

"That's what you said the first 4 times hahaaa what happened last night tell me everything don't leave out a single detail" April sighed and looked up at her friend a smile creeping on her face as they both let out excited squeals.

"Okay okay calm down not much happened last night we just talked about stuff like what would have happened if the war didn't happen, our own war stories and he may or may not have kissed me while I was sleeping" April said the last part in a nonchalant tone but couldn't stop herself from smiling as both girls jumped up and down laughing and giggling.

"Ugh you two need to get together like now I'm tired of your weird flirting" April's mouth went agape as she laughed as they both sat back down on the couch.

"What do you mean weird flirting we don't flirt weird we don't even flirt" Spots raised a brow and laughed "SWIFTTTTTYYYYYYYY"

April's eyes widened "What Spots no don't call Swift you know he doesn't like me" April shook her head vigorously as she tried to stop Spots from calling him but it was to late as Swift jumped out the tunnel and struck a pose.

"I heard my darling Spotty call my name" Swift said as he sashayed over to the two girls.

Swift and Spots became fast friends as soon as she arrived they had the same bond as April and M.C except these two were extremely sassy and Swift could be as gay as he wanted around her and he loved it.

"Swift sweetheart be a doll and help me demonstrate how your brother and April flirt on a day to day basis" Swift clapped his hands and jumped up and down stopping abruptly.

"I have been waiting for this day since Ghost started staring at her ass when he thought no one was noticing" Swift cheesed

April perked up "wait what?"

"Let's begin" Spots said as both she and Swift got into their best April and Ghost impersonation stances.

"So uh thanks for the book I can't put it down" Spots said as She swayed back and forth twirling her long imaginary hair.

Swift just stared at her and nodded "it's a good book" he grunted Spots nodded and shuffled her feet and the two just stared at each other for awhile.

April shook her head "that does not happen" April said not believing Spots and Swift exchanged looks and crossed their arms.

"It totally happens" Spots said with her eyes closed. "It actually happened last week if I recall" Swift agreed rubbing his chin.

"I think it went a little something like this" Swift and Spots got back into character and began their April and Ghost flirt scene.

"Hey who's in the kitchen?" Swift said mimicking Ghost, Spots pretended to peak up from the invisible Island with an innocent look on her face and the fake angry features on Swift's face lightened.

"Oh it's you what are you doing down there?" Spots pushes back her imaginary hair and laughed nervously "Hiding from Rebel me and M.C pranked him with a bucket of paint and he's pissed"

Swift raised his Ghost brow in amusement "wanna hide in my Room I'll handle Rebel" Spots gave a look of surprise. "You'd let me and M.C hide in your room"

"Nah just you M.Cs a big boy he can handle himself" Spots and Swift turned back to April and bowed as April clapped.

"Beautiful performance guys just beautiful" Spot and Swift continued bowing and sat down.

"You and my brother would make a sexy couple though" April looked at him like he was crazy and he grinned. "I mean it he's the dark and mysterious type while you're innocent and untainted and then M.C and Spots just drip sex you guys are power couples"

"But me and M.C aren't together" Spots spoke up
"Neither are me and Ghost" April followed.

"Just leave that to me"