Sleepover

Fetus boyfriends have a sleepover at Harry's house.

That's all...

~

The doorbell rings. Harry flies out of his bed at the speed of light at the sound of that doorbell. He's ordered pizza and his boyfriend is coming over, so whatever's on the other side of that door will be guaranteed to be good.

He didn't expect to end up slipping and falling on his ass as he sprinted through the kitchen with his socks on. He probably should've anticipated it, but he didn't. So, after a little bump in the road, he finally made it to the front door practically hyperventilating.

He is so nervous. His new boyfriend Louis is sleeping over and they're gonna be alone for like the first few hours that he's here. Not only that but when his mom comes home she said he's allowed to have the door closed to his room since she knows Louis and trusts him.

Harry finally wraps his hand around the doorknob to one last ring of the doorbell. It has to be him. The pizza man wouldn't ring the bell that many times. He also didn't grab his money to pay either so it better be Louis.

Blue eyes. The door swung open and all Harry could see were bright blue eyes staring him back. Harry stares back at Louis at a complete loss for words. He finds it a little embarrassing that Louis could make him so flustered by doing absolutely nothing. Just one look at the boy had Harry's breath stuck in this throat.

"Hi," Harry manages to say after a few seconds of staring.

The sound of his mum honking as she drove off startled the two. Louis turned around and waved her off before turning back around to face Harry with a new flush covering his cheeks.

"Hi," Louis says in response while biting back a smile.

Harry carefully takes Louis' hand and guides him into the house. Louis has been here many times before, but it is still nice reassurance to have Harry be so eager to welcome him.

Harry leads him into the living room and then sits on the sofa with his hand still in his. Louis follows as he is rugged down with a smile on his face. They stare at each other in a lovesick gaze. They may be young, but neither of them has a clue what they would be doing without the other one by their side.

"I missed you," Harry whispers while letting another blush cover his face.

The amount of crush stereotypes their relationship could fit in is insane. They met when they were younger when they worked in a group project for school. At the time they hated each other because they were polar opposites, but always made it work somehow. Then middle school hit and everything changed. With them both being the only gay people in their school everyone wanted them t be together which kinda pushed them into place. Louis couldn't get over Harry's ridiculously cute smile and Harry adored how Louis could make him laugh for hours on end. Nothing was official until high school though. Now as juniors in high school their relationship is stronger than ever. Probably a little obsessive at this point.

Harry took Louis' smaller hand that was still in his and gently brought it to his lips.

A smile breaks through Louis' face like a freight train of happiness. He loves that they're still living in their crazy crush phase. Louis still gets butterflies in his tummy every time they touch and blushes every time his mum mentions his boyfriend.

Harry doesn't let go of Louis' hand for a while. They just sat in silence for a minute before Harry realized that it is his house and he would need to be the one to entertain his guest. Harry reluctantly let go of Louis' hand to show him the array of DVDs he had sprawled out on the table. Some being movies and other video games. (That's not even getting into what he had saved on Netflix, or the list of things to do that they came up with for this sleepover.)