One [Seokjin]

The cold winds of mid-October sailed along the streets, weaving between the Autumn market stalls and the small crowds of people wrapped in fluffy coats and knitted accessories, bustling their way through the streets. Seokjin adored this time of the year, not only because it was a time where everything became beautiful shades of orange and yellow, but because it was sweater weather.

A particular aspect of Seokjin that most people he knew noticed was his love of books and coffee. Autumn was his favourite season purely because he had an excuse to wrap up in blankets with a cup of coffee and a book he'd been looking forward to reading for a long time. Thankfully, due to his housing choice, a small coffee shop in the corner of a fairly quiet street was close to his apartment and he could go there whenever he had free time. How fortunate that now was his free time.

The familiar jingle of the bell above the door rang as he pushed his way inside, a ghost of a smile gracing his delicate, tinted red features as the warmth and coziness of the small store washed over him. It was rarely ever a busy place, and it stayed fairly quiet, too. In the far corner of the coffee shop stood a table with the comfiest seat in the whole place, though no one ever sat there. It was quite peculiar that no one would pick the best table there was but he didn't complain - that just meant he could have the table!

As he had done many times before, Seokjin took off his coat and settled into the fluffy fabric of the seat with a feeling of satisfaction. The atmosphere of the coffee shop was perfect for him to concentrate on his book. He produced the hardback copy of 'Classic Adventures: Vol. ONE' and flipped through the pages before reaching the story he had been saving for a while - a relatively short story called 'What Katy Did'. Seokjin had heard from his friend, Hoseok, that it was quite in interesting book and who better to trust than a librarian?

"Nice to see you again, Seokjin. Your order is the same as last time, I suppose?" The familiar, welcoming voice of the bartender startled Seokjin from reading about Katy's siblings as he darted his view up towards the man's... well, stunning, tanned face. Kim Namjoon, the brightest of all the workers at the coffee shop, and the one to always serve Seokjin, no matter what.

"You know me best."