Seven [BONUS]

"He reserved the table in the coffee shop for you?" Hoseok asked in disbelief, leaning back in the armchair draped in different knitted blankets he had collected. Seokjin nodded, taking a sip of Hoseok's hot chocolate.

"Apparently that's why no one was sitting at the table at the back. I wondered why as well; it is the best seat in the whole coffee shop!" Seokjin exclaimed to Hoseok, who grinned and pushed his glasses a bit further up his nose.

Hoseok and Seokjin had been talking about his date with Namjoon yesterday since he arrived at Hoseok's little cottage home. It wasn't really a cottage but the way Hoseok liked his decorations to be gave it a similar vibe.

"Well, I'm glad you got together. It's been a painstakingly long time since you told me about him and his 'perfectness' for the first time, you know," Hoseok joked, making Seokjin smile.

Indeed, it had been a long time since Seokjin first felt something for the barista, though he dismissed it. Hoseok was right after all, he supposed. This whole 'I-have-a-tiny-major-crush-on-the-barista' thing that he was talking about was actually really quite a major thing - especially after Namjoon nervously kissed him at the end of the date and panicked slightly, thinking that it was a bit too much for a first date.

"Oh well. If it makes you both happy then I support it. It's about time you got a boyfriend, anyway," Hoseok added, making Seokjin scoff. He hadn't had a boyfriend before due to an overload from work and school and just... life, in general, but now he actually had the time to spare for a boyfriend. Maybe even for a dog. How would Namjoon react if I got a dog for us to raise?

"So, what's your opinion on Jungkook and Yoongi's little sister dating?"

"Wait, they're what?"