Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

***Skyla's POV***

"Once upon a time when a mommy bacca and a daddy bacca loved each other very much they had a baby Bacca." me and Moon said to the kids we babysat every Thursday.

They asked about our friend Jerome aka Fluffy. They left about 5 so we were bored outta our minds.

We say down on the couch and Moon asked to play the game I hated.

"Let's play 'Spill'." she said egrrily. Spill is a game where you the other person asks questions and you have to spill your guts about it.

"Ugh fine." I replied while we plopped down on the couch.

"Okay whose your crush?" she asked.

"You know already but it's Mr Brotato. and yours?" I asked Smirking.

"Seto." she said with dreamy eyes. I threw a pillow at her to get her back to reality right as Jason walked in.

"Hola guys watcha doing?" he said plopping down I'm a chair.

'Don't tell him.' I thought.

"Playing Spill." Moon said.

"Really." I replied.

"Oohh what was the questions?" he asked.

"Ughhh." I said covering my eyes.

***Moon's POV***

"Ughhh." she said covering her eyes. Skyla always hated letting Jason know about the game cuz he would always ask.

"About Crushes."

"MOON!" she yelled.

"Who was yours crushes?" He asked.

"Moon I will kill you."

"Okay okay."

"SHE LIKES BROTATO." I blurted out before catching my self. Right when Tyler and Seto came in.

"WELL SHE LIKES SETO." She yelled and ran upstairs.

They just stood there shocked. So was Jason. I ran upstairs after her.

***Tyler's POV*** {So many POV changes gawd.}

Me and Seto where talking outside of Jason's when we heard Moon and Skylar yelling. We went inside right when Moon yelled.

"SHE LIKES BROTATO." I was shocked I liked Skyla too but I had Shelby. But I think I like Skyla More.

"WELL SHE LIKES SETO." Skyla yelled and ran upstairs. I looked over a very surprised Seto.

Moon ran up after her. Oh god when Skyla gets mad shit gets thrown.

Just as that thought I heard a glass cup be thrown against the wall and shattered.

"Oh shit." Jason muttered.