Chapter 2

{Moon's P.O.V}

After I ran upstairs on all fours, I ran in my room and curled myself into a tight ball with my tail curled around me.

I lay there thinking *Why do I always make things worse than they are* I heard glass shattering making me twitch my ears. You see I'm a wolf hybrid and I have very sensitive hearing.

I heard footsteps along the hall and I started too panicked, so I did the only thing I could do, I open the window and jumped down, landed on all fours and ran into the forest.

I could hear someone calling my name, but I kept running.

{Seto's P.O.V}

I stood there in shock while in my head I thought 'does she really like me? Do I like her? What was that glass?'

Me and Tyler finally sat down on the couch and Jason went upstairs to find out what the glass was.

"Do you think they have food?" Tyler asked.

"Uhh probably." I replied.

"Imma go check." he said walking to the kitchen.

'I can't believe she might actually like me.'

***Jason's POV***

I went upstairs to try to find what Skyla broke when I heard her yelling out Moon's Window. I went in there and I guess I scared her cuz she got own all fours hissed at me and jumped out the window.

"Crap." I muttered looking out the window seeing her run into the forest.

'Eh they'll come back when there ready.' I thought while walking into Skyla's room.

"She needs to learn to not throw things." I said under my breath looking at the glass cup shattered on the floor.

I went downstairs to get a broom and saw Tyler eating a sandwich.

"Really?" I asked.

"I'm hungry, so everything okay upstairs tho?" He asked with a mouth full of sandwich.

"We'll Moon jumped out the window and then Skyla jumped out the window I went in Skyla's room and there's glass everywhere."

"Wait Skyla's a ocelot right?" he asked.

"Yeah.."

"KITTY!!" he yelled in his high pitch voice.

"Whatever." I said walking back upstairs with the broom.

I cleaned up then glass then went back downstairs.

***Skyla's POV***

I don't get scared easily but I was in cat more looking and calling for Moon when Jason came in so I jumped out the window and ran.

I then realized Moon's probably in here so I started to look for her. I was quite to make sure I didn't scare her.

"Moon? Moon?" I called till I heard a wolf whimpering.

I walked closer to it and it was Moon.

"Let's go back to the house." I said motioning to the house.

"No I heard footsteps and why are you out here too." she asked curled up in a ball.

"The footsteps were Jason's and I was looking and calling for you out your window then he came in and scared me so I jumped out.

"Ohhh well can we stay here for a little bit?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Finee."

"Yayy." she said happily.